Moving mouse in IE automation

Dear all,

I am doing IE automation. Is there any way to move mouse pointer automatically in IE automation.

that is, suppose when i am changing the combo-box values, the mouse pointer should point at the combo-box and list down all the values and selecting the required value.

Now the mouse pointer is not pointing in my automation.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think I quiet get what you are trying to do... But as I understand it you are trying to choose an option in a list in IE...

Try this:

$list = _IEGetObjByName("Variable returned from _IECreate / _IEAttack", "Name of list")
_IEFormElementSetValue($list, "Name of value")

You can get the name of the list and value etc by looking at the HTML source code ^_^

I don't think I quiet get what you are trying to do... But as I understand it you are trying to choose an option in a list in IE...

Try this:

$list = _IEGetObjByName("Variable returned from _IECreate / _IEAttack", "Name of list")
_IEFormElementSetValue($list, "Name of value")

You can get the name of the list and value etc by looking at the HTML source code ^_^

Thanks for your reply.

But i think mouse will not move in this script.

Formelement value will change automatically, but i want mouse pointer should go to the formelement, and selecting the element and changing it.

Post a screenshot of what form you're trying to enter values in and type your source code aswell ^_^

Thanks again.

I have attached three screenshots step1 and step2 and step3 explaining the scenario.

Mouse should go to combo-box and select that combox.

Then combobox will list the elements inside.

Now we need to select the any of the one.

But now in my script combo-box will not list or show the elements inside it before selecting any of the value.

help.rar

Try ... AU3Record.exe ... it's inside Scite -> \SciTe\ScriptWriter\AU3Record.exe

That should give you a quick solution ... not very elegant but it works !!! ^_^

[s][font="Impact"]░▒▓▓►DrKovra◄▓▓▒░[/font][/s]The only thing I [sup]know [/sup]is that I don't know [sub]nothing[/sub]--------------- __________------------------------------ __________---------------