add content to web page

I did take a little break. I tried your script and it works great. Is there a way to get it to work when you add a new tab to the browser?

I did find, however, that getting this to work in IE does not make it work within my Libronix program as the window that is created is an object within Libronix and shows a web page. The script I use to open a browser window within Libronix is:

$LDLS = ObjGet("","LibronixDLS.LbxApplication")

$URL = $LDLS.CommandBars.Item("Browser Bar").Controls.Item(10).Text

$LDLS.RecentWindows.Item(0).View.document.URL = "http://www."&$URL&".com"

$URL0 = $LDLS.RecentWindows.Item(0).View.document.URL

Dim $URL1

For $i = 1 to 8 Step 1

$URL1 = $LDLS.RecentWindows.Item(0).View.document.URL

If $URL0 <> $URL1 Then $LDLS.RecentWindows.Item(0).Caption = $URL1

If $URL0 <> $URL1 Then ExitLoop

Sleep(1000)

Next

I use other scripts to open a .org page or a .net page etc. by just altering the end of line 3. Of course when I click on links within these pages the browser navigates to those links as usual. My goal is to have the java script added to the pages automatically as I navigate so that I can click on bible references and have Libronix open the Bible reference showing in the Libronix web window within the bible window within Libronix so that I do not have to switch back and forth between the Libronix program and IE. I would like to do it al within Libronix. Based on the code above do you have enough object information to adapt a script to work within Libronix? I know this is asking a lot with only a little info but I'll give it a try. Thank you very much for your help!!!

Tim

If it is a browser control, try _IEAttach with the embbed parameter.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble