Sign in to follow this  
forgetoo

Making a window active

forgetoo

So I run a res of 1920x1200. I have a program that is 640x480. I need to make sure its active as the MouseClick positions are in 640x480 cords, not 1920x1200. Basically its in windows mode not fullscreen. I use Autohotkey to find the mouse positions for me, I'm not sure if there is a better program. But anyhow the problem I have is that even though I check to see if its active, and pops the program up if its not. It still sends my mouse to 300 300 in 1920 not In the active window. I really have no idea how to fix this problem. But I would prefer to be able to write one script which works for all screen resolutions rather than 10 different ones for each screen res. Code below.

WinWait ( "Program" )
WinActivate ( "Program" )
WinWaitActive ( "Program" )

Sleep( 200 )

Func Login (); Logs in
    MouseClick ( "Left", 395, 354 ,1 )
    Sleep( 100 )
    Send( "Login" )
    Send( "{ENTER}" )
    Sleep( 300 )
    MouseClick ( "Left", 265, 369 , 1 )
    Sleep( 600 )
EndFunc

Call( "Login" )

Valuater

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1) ;1=absolute, 0=relative, 2=client

see help

8)

NEWHeader1.png

forgetoo

Just starting out again with this.. There is so much to remember and try and learn. Trust I've looked over help already on a bunch of things. I also must say that the help with autoit so far is very well.. helpfull.

Thanks