Humpers 1st GUI

Ow, thats pro ^^

Could you explain what you did here.

Func Charater()

$readusrspot = IniRead("Settings.ini", "Account", "Nr_Characters", "Default")

If $readusrspot > 8 Or Not IsNumber($readusrspot) Then

MsgBox(1, "Error", "Invalid character amount, change it at settings.ini")

WinClose("Diablo II")

Exit

EndIf

Got this part

Local $Pos[9][2] = [[0, 0],[211, 174],[415, 164],[229, 257],[415, 253],[177, 341],[408, 341],[161, 427],[438, 431]]

Here its starting to be abit wierd, whats the [9][2], and why local? And why is the first one 0, 0 is that if the value is 0?

For $x = 1 To $readusrspot

MouseClick("left", $Pos[$readusrspot][0], $Pos[$readusrspot][1], 1, 1)

joingame()

Next

EndFunc ;==>Charater

Whats $x?

And why For and to command?

And the Mouseclick a partly get but if you explain it also, it would be good.

[center][/center]

For/Next loops and MouseClick() are more than adequately explained in the help file.

EDIT: This will be my last reply. All I can see that you have accomplished in this thread is to get someone to write your code for you and to avoid studying the help file. That's not what we are here for. We will assist when you have a problem with code that you have written but we damn well won't write it for you.

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Acually I study the helpfile all the time.

But if I got no idea even what the commands name is then how could I write the hole script?

Ofc you guys shouldn't write all my script, thats not what im looking for.

I learned alot on only making this script.

This is only the second serious script I made for autoit so I got some strugles.

If you don't know what I've been doing then you shouldn't judge either. Thats not a nice attitude and wont help you anywhere.

Regards,

Humper

[center][/center]

• Developers

If you don't know what I've been doing then you shouldn't judge either. Thats not a nice attitude and wont help you anywhere.

You are judged on the question you raise and we cannot do anything else then conclude that you do not try hard enough yourself.

Its your problem that you don't like this as you can simply resolve that by trying harder.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Yes I will, thanks for all the help.

I've learned alot to make these scripts.

I can still only make basic scripts but I will try advance abit next time I make somthing.

[center][/center]