Basic color find + mouse move

Basically I have this working separated but I'm not really sure how to go about adding things in together. I know mouseclick can move the mouse. But I'm not sure how to find the color and move the mouse to it. I also would like a tooltip to display if it does or does not find the color. Right now I have the tooltip working if it shows the color but it flashes so fast I can hardly read it. Is there a way to make it display for about 5 sends? I am using a msgbox right now so I can confirm the color not being found until I get the tooltip thing fixed. So basically a recap of two questions how do I move the mouse to the $coords I find. And how do I add a delay into the tooltip message.

; Color = #C61010
Func Target (); Targets Color
    $coord = PixelSearch( 750, 205, 751, 532, 0xC61010, 10 )
If Not @error Then
    ToolTip( "X and Y are:", 0,0, $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1])
Else 
    MsgBox(0, "Color not found", "The color was not found")
EndIf

EndFunc

Call( "Target" )

Also what if I have two scripts running at the same time. If the first script is doing a color find and uses the $coord and the second script is also doing a colorfind will that effect my $coord x,y? Or is this $coord a unique process to that specific color find? Sorry if this is confusing but I might want to run more than one colorfind at the same time and want to make sure my results are clean.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help with these questions!

Edited by forgetoo

I found the tooltip sleep option. I thought I tried this already and it didn't work but I'm going to give it another go now.

EDIT: tooltip delay working fine.

EDIT2: I've basically fixed my problem however I still don't know about if you can run two scripts at the same time, If the variable $coord won't work correctly because its being used multiple times?

Edited by forgetoo