Sign in to follow this  
Aceguy

StringRegExp

Aceguy

he there. i have seen soo many people ask for help on this topic and was wondering if anyone know of any good sites that offer explainations, examples and tutorials.....

i have tried the helpfile and link there, but im way lost it goes too far too quick ^_^

I really suck at StringRegExp so its down 2 u pro's to point us amatures in the right direction....

P.S. didnt know where to put this topic.... hope here is ok.

Aceguy

Thanks Jos.. Your the greatest ^_^

maybe ill just ask for help when needed.....

offtopic: is there a way to get the color of a labels background.?

and how about getting rid of the close button on a gui, used $WS_POPUP but that looses the titlebar.

Edited by Aceguy

Authenticity

About Regular Expressions I guess that you'll find the "Mastering Regular Expressions (2006, OReilly,3d ed) - Jeffrey E. F. Friedl.chm" press to be indeed a RegExp master.

Regarding background color it's the hbrBackground of the window class using it so you can use GetClassLong with GCL_HBRBACKGROUND (-10) which may return a stock brush color like COLOR_BTNFACE+1, etc.. or a brush handle.

Maybe by making your own window without title bar and a GDI effects or something...

Quual

I'm almost done with a mod I was already working on to the reg exp Gui tester that comes with AutoIt. I made a fair number of upgrades to it and I could add a basic tutorial into without too much hassle. I'll post it in the example scripts forum when I have finished debugging the changes I made to it.

I Added the ability to save and name patterns, keep a log of the testing process, use all 5 StringRegExp types plus the StringRegExpReplace functions during testing, copy the results to clipboard, etc....

Screenshot

Posted Image

Edited by Quual