Random Password for Local user account

Hi

I am very new in scripting and in autoIT as well.in my company we often need to give user access of admin account to do some of the installation. That is why we have planned to generate a random password for the local admin account each time for a session, user will log in as admin, finish his job and log off, and the script it self will reset the password so the previous password wouldn't work any more. in IT we will be able to generate password each time they require.

so to do that what I have done is, with the computer name provided by the user along with the time they would like to log on to the local machine as an admin, the script create a random password for the computer for that session.

This is just actually nothing but a generating a random password with the computer name and time.

Now My question is how would I tell windows to reset password in every hour and use the randomly generated password.

I dont know Could I make my situation clear or not.

If any one could help me with the script would be much appriciated.

Thanks

Do you have domain environment ? You dont have to reset passwords i think it is better to have one special admin account and just enable and disable it.

Also you can create a temp Domain admin user.

Do you have domain environment ? You dont have to reset passwords i think it is better to have one special admin account and just enable and disable it.

Also you can create a temp Domain admin user.

Some of our sites are standalone, they are not part of domain.. that is why we need to log on locally to the machines

If you have any idea about the script could you please help me out.

thanks

I have an idea.

1.Ensure that a local admin account exists on all computers

2.Create a script that uses that account credentials to run

3.Do something like :

$group="Administrators"

RunWait(@COMSPEC & " /c net localgroup"&$group&"useraccount /ADD")