ControlClick SysLink2 doesn't get the dialog to show

There is a SysLink on a dialog and when I add the following line to my script, I don't get the child dialog "Device advanced settings" to show:

ControlClick("Realtek HD Audio Manager", "", "SysLink2")

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

Gotta keep on truckin' to find the perfect solution, but sometimes you run into roadblocks, so you gotta jam right through those roadblocks!!

There is a SysLink on a dialog and when I add the following line to my script, I don't get the child dialog "Device advanced settings" to show:

ControlClick("Realtek HD Audio Manager", "", "SysLink2")

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

I just wanted to add some more information to this. When I run my script and simulate a click of the control "SysLink2" on the Realtek HD Audio Manager, using the line of code above, the child dialog "Device advanced settings" doesn't display. I tried ControlFocus and ControlClick on the SysLink2 control and I am not getting anywhere. I also tried WinActivate on the "Device advanced settings" dialog, but the dialog does not get displayed. I did some research in the AutoIt help and wasn't able to find anything that would solve this problem. There are ways to setup hyperlinks in the GUI reference, but I don't know of a way to get this link to function, since it is not created by GUI reference calls. I may be looking at the wrong set of calls to accomplish this. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Gotta keep on truckin' to find the perfect solution, but sometimes you run into roadblocks, so you gotta jam right through those roadblocks!!