Relink mouse to cursor

My apologies if this has been covered before (I searched the forum but came up empty).

I'm running AutoFLAC to extract my CD collection which helps a LOT. The script works great, but sometimes the mouse becomes disconnected from the cursor. I see the mouse on the screen, but it doesn't move. The mouse itself seems to work because I can still work on the computer, but I have to guess where the cursor actually is. I was going to try to fix the source for AutoFLAC, but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere (legroom.net is down and the hydrogenaudio link doesn't work either).

Anyway, since this is an AI script, I figured there may be a way to just fix the symptom rather than the problem. Is there a command that will recouple the mouse to the cursor? The only resolution I currently have is to restart the system.

Thanks!

Thanks for the link. I saw that, but it was posted in 2006, so I didn't know if it would get a response. Like I said, the link to legroom.net doesn't load ATM, so I don't know if that page is gone or just down currently. I was hoping there might be a work around to just make the mouse relink to the visible cursor.