Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
inthedark7

spam 3

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I've been trying to make a script that will just spam the number 3(the one above W, not numpad3) at like a 1 second interval, with an easy toggle.(like let's say ctrl-f12 will start the key spam and pressing it again will stop it) I was wondering if anyone had an example for me?

Hey everyone, I've been trying to make a script that will just spam the number 3(the one above W, not numpad3) at like a 1 second interval, with an easy toggle.(like let's say ctrl-f12 will start the key spam and pressing it again will stop it) I was wondering if anyone had an example for me?

Stop and think about what you're asking/typing. This forum in no way condones any type of "Spam". And since you aren't specific, I'll have to assume you want it for malicious purposes.

If not, there are plenty of tutorials, and a great help file for you to get started in. The forum advice is free of charge here, but that doesn't mean you're free of working and learning.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.