Radio Button vs Check List Box

Is there any way to make a single radio button behave like a check list box or have 2 or more check list boxes behave like 2 or more radio buttons(in a group)?

I have a GUI with multiple 2 and 3 answer questions and it is just too crowded with all the radio buttons.

I'm trying to reduce the Yes/No questions to be select if the answer is Yes, however I'm not able to unselect the single radio button if I decide No after the fact.

I've also tried putting 3 check list boxes (for a 3 answer question) in a group, but I'm able to select all 3 at the same time, when really there is only 1 answer.

Any help is appreciated. I'm just trying to avoid a mix of radio buttons and check list boxes for appearances sake.

Try a ComboBox. It will only take up one space and when they click on it you can have the choices listed there. It won't have a check but which ever one they select will show in the window.

Edited by muncherw
Other People's Stuff:Andy Flesner's AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide[topic="34302"]Locodarwin's ExcelCom_UDF[/topic][topic="61090"]MrCreatorR's Opera Library[/topic]