Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
program builder

Artificial intelligents chat bot

9 posts in this topic

I relise it is inpossible to include every combination of words, that someone can type

and thats what would need to be done, inorder to create a chat bot, that sounds total

human like. However I know of a way to make one, that wouldn't sound total human

like, but it could possibly get resonably close in a way. Ok here is what I need to do.

I need to come up with something sort of a program, like this

if "i watched" was typed send

MsgBox(4096, "Instant Message", "was it good")

endif

if "i liked" was typed send

MsgBox(4096, "Instant Message", "I liked that too.")

endif

and abunch of other ones. I know this isn't proper code, but I think you get the picture.

I need it to where if they typed I saw a movie last night, it would still send message

MsgBox(4096, "Instant Message", "was it good")

and i want to create all of the most popular ways that someone can start a saying

and the most popular comment to repond back with. I could do that, if I just new how

to do make it do what i mentioned above. thanks. can someone please help.

You could read the text and use stringinstr(). Then use switch-case for the situations.

[font="Verdana"] [size="2"]"[/size][/font]Failure is not an option -- it comes packaged with Windows"[font="Verdana"][size="2"] Gecko Web Browser[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Yahtzee![/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"], Toolbar Launcher (like RocketDock)[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Internet Blocker, Simple Calculator, Local Weather, Easy GDI+ GUI [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Triangle Solver, TCP File Transfer, [/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Valuater's Autoit Wrappers[/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="3"][size="2"][size="2"]OOP In AutoIt[/size][/size][/size][/font][font="Verdana"][size="2"][size="1"]Using Windows XP SP3, 1GB RAM, AMD Athlon Processor @ 2.1 GHzCheck me out at gadgets.freehostrocket.com[/size][/size][/font]

You could read the text and use stringinstr(). Then use switch-case for the situations.

How would I do that could you write the script, if it is simple, and wouldn't take much time.

When you have the logic behind the program you'll be able to do the rest. For example, I don't know exactly how Microsoft Office xx is able to recognize a syntactical-logical error in the sentence but I'd believe it's involving sitting with a linguist and building a database of the possible sentences. For example, a simple sentence can have only one predicate and one subject, unless it's a nominal clause,... up the the next period (or comma and then it won't be simple sentence but a complex or compound sentence). The difference from making it AI is very big in my opinion, you can at least do as dantay9 suggested.

Could someone please show me how to, read the text and use stringinstr(). Then use switch-case for the situations. I don't know the code. could someone write it, and post it here, if it wouldn't take them much time?

1) Search the forum, enough examples exist.

2) If you don't know how to do a StringInStr() from the help file, then you won't ever be able to create a AI chat bot. That could only be done with experience from easier scripts.

My active project(s): A-maze-ing generator (generates a maze)

My archived project(s): Pong3 (Multi-pinger)

..... I don't know the code. could someone write it, and post it here, if it wouldn't take them much time?

Deja vue... I hope you haven't forgotten either.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

ELIZA returns? Google "open source chatterbot" and you should find some useful conceptual info.