[Solved] Trouble trying to move shortcut in Vista

So you can't delete the file, means either does not exist or not permitted to delete it. What you see when you check if the file exists?

If FileExists(@ProgramsCommonDir & "\Windows Media Center.lnk") Then
   MsgBox(0x40, 'Yes', 'Exist')
Else
   MsgBox(0x10, 'No', 'Doesn't exist')
EndIfoÝ÷ Ù8^{¦¦WßÛÞ槶· j·baxX¥xX§tX«²Ñbì²j+zX¤y«­¢+Ù¥´ÀÌØí¡¥±ô¥±¥¹¥ÉÍÑ¥±¡AɽɵÍ
½µµ½¹¥ÈµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈì¨ÅÕ½Ðì¤()%ÀÌØí¡¥±±ÐìÐì´ÄQ¡¸(]¡¥±Ä(ÀÌØíÍ¥±ô¥±¥¹9áÑ¥± ÀÌØí¡¥±¤(%ÉɽÈQ¡¸á¥Ñ1½½À((
½¹Í½±]É¥Ñ ÀÌØíÍ¥±µÀì1¤ì=ÕÑÁÕÐÑ¡½±È½¹Ñ¹ÐѼ͡½ÜÑ¡ÍåÍÑ´ÍÌÑ¡¥±¹µÌ(]¹((¥±
±½Í ÀÌØí¡¥±¤)¹%

Getting error

MsgBox(0x10, 'No', 'Doesn't
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^oÝ÷ Ù¬º[l~íërÝ¢wºÚ"µÍÝÉ][ÝÐÎÌLÔÙÜ[H[ÉÌLÐ]]Ò]ÉÌLÔØÚUIÌLËÌLØ]]Ú]Ë^I][ÝÈÑÜÝÝ] ][ÝÑÎÌLÕ[][YÙ]    ÌLÐÛÛ]IÌLÑ[Q[]LÉ][ÝÈXØÙÜÛÜYÂXÜØ]ÛÛKÂYZ[Ý]]HÛÛÂYØHYÙHÔÌËÂYØH]XÙHÙ[[ÔÌËÂYØH^[ØÜÛÛÚ]ÂYØH[Ý]ÜÔÌËÂYØHÝÜÚÜÔÌËÂYØHXYKÂYØHÝØÚÈÝÜÈÔÌËÂY[ÙYÞÝ[PØHÂRSBRSU[ÂSTÛY]ÙÔÛÙÛÛXÝÔÛÙ[ÜX][ÛÂ]YXÚ]KÂ]Y[ËQ]KUY[Â]]Ò]ÂÛÝÓÓSÑÂÛÝÛÂÚÝÜ[BSSÈÝ[ÂP^KÂ]X[^^È[ÜYÂTÈÛÛ][ÛÂÝÝÛHØB[V[HÛY[XØ[YÂÐÐSY[[ÛÛÛÙÛH]Ý[ØHYÛÜÂSRÚ][TXÛÜ[]ÛÙZÂYÚØÜXHXÝØÈX[[Â[YUÚBÙÚ]XÚÙÓYR[ÂXZ[[[ÙBX[ØX]ÉÌÎNÈ[KSX[ØBYYXHÙ[ÂZXÜÜÛÙXØÙÜËÂZXÜÜÛÙ^Ù[ÂZXÜÜÛÙÛYÙKÂZXÜÜÛÙÙXÙHÝÙÚ[Y]Ù
ËÂZXÜÜÛÙÙXÙHÛX[Ú[ÜÈÛÛÂZXÜÜÛÙÙXÙHÛÛÂZXÜÜÛÙÝ]ÛÚËÂZXÜÜÛÙÝÙÚ[ÂZXÜÜÛÙXÚÂZXÜÜÛÙX[ËÂZXÜÜÛÙÛÜÂZXÜÜÛÙÛÜÜÂZXÜÜÛÙÛÜÜÈÚÈ][ÚÂ[ÞXÚÝ[Þ[HYÞ[Þ[HÝ[[Þ[H[ÝYÂ]]YB^HØ[YÂ]]ØB]BÜÛ[]ÙXÝ]BÙXÙBÒHÜX]ÜÛ[HÙXÙÂ[ÜH[]Y[ËÈ[  [ÈÛÛÂHZ[XXÚYHÛÛ]HXØÛÝ[[ÈB[ÛHQÝÜËQÜXÜÂ]ZXÚÙ[[[ÚX[Ù[ÂÙXÝ]BÛÚXÝH[ÝÛÜÜÂÜ]ØHZ[]ÜÝ[[ZÝÞX[ÝÝÕVRÂÞÝ[H][]YÂX]ÂÚØÚYKÂ[ZXÜÈ[]ÙXÝ]BÈX[[XYÝÈ^ÜÈËÑB[XYÝÒ[XÝ[[X]H]]Ò]ØÜÈÛÛXÝ[Û[]Ø[^XÝÜ[ØÚÙÙÝZYÂÚ[[Ú[ÝÜÈÛÛXÜ][ÛÂÚ[ÝÜÈY[ÂÚ[ÝÜÈ]HYÜÙ[ÙÂÚ[ÝÜÈYYXHÙ[Ú[ÝÜÈ][]YÂXZÛÉÌÌÎÈYÜÙ[ÙXZÛÉÌÌÎÈÙXÚÝXÝ[ÛXZÛÉÌÌÎÈÚYÙ]ÂÝÑ^]ÛÙN[YN
Edited by pcjames

Ok using that last script you posted I changed it to look for the other shortcut links I couldn't find. Vista is trying to be sneaky and trying to hide things on us. Well as hard as it was to find these should I keep'em to myself? Nah... I'll post them for anyone who may need them.

Here's the list of shortcuts that I found so far - will update if I find anymore like this.

Connect to a Network Projector = NetworkProjection.lnk

Disk Defragmenter = dfrgui.lnk

Windows Easy Transfer = migwiz.lnk

Windows Meeting Space = Windows Collaboration.lnk

Windows Media Center = Media Center.lnk

Windows Sidebar = Sidebar.lnk

Authenticity, Thank you so very much for your help! lol... You was even getting me to think I was loony! Stop by and I'll treat you to a beer or a glass of tea!