how to get script waiting?

• Developers

my question is how to get a "sleep" or anything else into my script, until color changes, because

While Not PixelGetColor($Coord0[0], $Coord0[1]) = "FFFF00" Then is not working :)

I understand that this is not working as you have been told by us and Au3check.

Have you bothered opening the helpfile and checking the syntax for the While statement?

Do you see anywhere in that syntax a THEN defined at the end of the line?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

my question is how to get a "sleep" or anything else into my script, until color changes, because

While Not PixelGetColor($Coord0[0], $Coord0[1]) = "FFFF00" Then is not working :)

Possibly

While PixelGetColor($Coord0[0], $Coord0[1]) <> "FFFF00" Then 
WEndoÝ÷ ÚÚºÚ"µÍÂ[[^[Ù]ÛÛÜ  ÌÍÐÛÛÜÌK ÌÍÐÛÛÜÌWJHH  ][ÝÑ  ][Ý

?

Your question isn't really clear to me (I have to admit I'm not such an expert though, unlike Jos), why would you want your sleep to wait if something is a statement isn't true?

I mean, [While X is NOT true do Nothing] is the same as [While X IS true do Something], right?

Edited by nf67

• Developers

Possibly

While PixelGetColor($Coord0[0], $Coord0[1]) <> "FFFF00" Then
Yea right ... just add some more confusion here....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Excuse me, that's why I mentioned possibly ;-)

possibly what?

Did you try your first "possibility" ?

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I have tried neither, I was replying @ . With "Possibly" I meant "Could it possibly be...".

Ok, let me spell it out to you and the OP:

The syntax for a While.. Wend, according the Helpfile looks like:

While <expression>
    statements
WEnd

... and does not contain a Then at the end of the While statement!

Now please stop posting invalid possibilities to avoid any further confusion.

You first possibility should have looked like:

While PixelGetColor($Coord0[0], $Coord0[1]) <> 0xFFFF00
WEnd

Jos :)

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Have you bothered opening the helpfile and checking the syntax for the While statement?

i don´t know which syntax...it says just syntax error...how to look which one...doesn´t matter....i can´t explain better what i mean...works as it is right now....not so comfortable, but still ok!

thx 4 ur help!

• Developers

i don´t know which syntax...it says just syntax error...how to look which one...doesn´t matter....i can´t explain better what i mean...works as it is right now....not so comfortable, but still ok!

thx 4 ur help!

Read my previous post.

Your question is answered and the rest is up to you now.

*click*

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.