Trying to do a few things

Guest EricM

Guest EricM

I am trying to use the code pasted by cyberslug about disableing the x on a window. I also would like to try to make is so when someone shutsdown the computer if the window is open the shutdown will stop and promt the user to logout of the teminal session. Kinda like Office prompts to close windows befor shutting down.

Anyways I cannot get the code to load the executable

; Example of external program
Run("C:\\Program Files\\Citrix\\ICA Client\\wfica32.exe ECR_FARM_XP.ica, C:\\Program Files\\Citrix\\ICA Client")
WinWait("ECR FARM XP")
$calcHwnd = WinGetHandle("ECR FARM XP")

$menu = DllCall("user32.dll","hwnd","GetSystemMenu","hwnd", $calcHwnd, "int",0)
DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "RemoveMenu", "hwnd", $menu[0] , "int", 0xF060, "int", 0x0);SC_CLOSE

Can anyone help THe ECR_FARM_XP.ica is the application settings file that tells wfica32.exe what the farm settings are. I tried directly calling the ICA file also but then got error message it is not a executable file.

As far as the wait to window close befor shutdown. Well that one I think is more complicated and would like to just get this working if possible.

And yes I am a New newbie to this. :-)

Edited by EricM

First of all, you're posting on the wrong forum. This is not a AutoIt v2 topic but a AutoIt v3.

The problem you cannot start the ICA client is that with AutoIt v3 you do not need to use double backslashes in the path. Try to use the following run command instead:

Run('"C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\wfica32.exe"' & " ECR_FARM_XP.ica", "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client")

; Example of external program
Run("C:\\Program Files\\Citrix\\ICA Client\\wfica32.exe ECR_FARM_XP.ica, C:\\Program Files\\Citrix\\ICA Client")

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>