WinActivate identify the good one ... HELP

hello,

I use this to activate the window :

WinActivate("Remote Desktop Connection","")

If Not WinActive("Remote Desktop Connection","") Then WinActivate("Remote Desktop Connection","")

WinWaitActive("Remote Desktop Connection","")

but I've 2 windows with the same title ... I don't know how I can identify the good one ...

the first is the main window ( when you launch mstsc.exe) : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gvuiuxortv8/SBAg...320/remote2.png

and the second ( the one that I want close) it's the warnning ... :

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gvuiuxortv8/SQ_J...0/8_warn_me.png

any idea ?

Controls

ID - The internal control ID. The Control ID is the internal numeric identifier that windows gives to each control. It is generally the best method of identifying controls. In addition to the AutoIt Window Info Tool, other applications such as screenreaders for the blind and Microsoft tools/APIs may allow you to get this Control ID 
TEXT - The text on a control, for example "&Next" on a button 
CLASS - The internal control classname such as "Edit" or "Button" 
INSTANCE - The 1-based instance when all given properties match 
CLASSNN - The ClassnameNN value as used in previous versions of AutoIt, such as "Edit1"

Controls

ID - The internal control ID. The Control ID is the internal numeric identifier that windows gives to each control. It is generally the best method of identifying controls. In addition to the AutoIt Window Info Tool, other applications such as screenreaders for the blind and Microsoft tools/APIs may allow you to get this Control ID 
TEXT - The text on a control, for example "&Next" on a button 
CLASS - The internal control classname such as "Edit" or "Button" 
INSTANCE - The 1-based instance when all given properties match 
CLASSNN - The ClassnameNN value as used in previous versions of AutoIt, such as "Edit1"
Thanks !

I didn't know "AutoIt Window Info Tool" ... I used the size ... it's apparently the only diffrence !

Thanks

Also see

Help File >> Using AutoIt >> Windows Titles and Text (Advanced)

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"