Hash (associative array) and scripting.dictionary?

I've read some suggestions to use Scripting.Dictionary to recreate associative array functionality found in other languages. My question is:

Is there any risk that I don't have control over this external Windows functionality? A user might not have the API on their system? (Maybe they have a stripped down version of Windows like the "embedded" version or an "Nlited" version (where people strip out unwanted extras)?

I know I can setup my own enumerators to mimic this functionality. And, that there are some user-supplied libraries with more functionality. I like Scripting.Dictionary better. But, worried about whether it's guaranteed to be on every Windows system.

Thanks

This is why you can just put some error checking in your script. If the object can't be created, alert the user to download the Windows Script runtime.

Thanks. Is there an includeable .au3 that has become a de facto standard for associative array processing?

Enumerators don't work well for me because I need to dynamically create and modify the hash. Script.Dictionary is perfect, but I can't live with the hassle of some users having to install it.

Thanks