Help with pushing button on toolbar

I'm trying to automate a old reporting app we have (that no one can find the source code for /sigh). I'm having trouble where manually you would go up to the 'export report' button and click it.

According to Window Info, the button is on ToolbarWindow32 but theres about 6 other controls on that same toolbar and I don't see any specific identification information to differentiate between them. I suppose I could select it by the coordinates on the toolbar (you can do that right?) but I would like it better if there was a way to activate it directly.

Looking through it with the window info tool, there is no identifying information for that specific button besides the coordinates. It does have a tooltip that pops up if you hover over the button but I'm not sure if I can utilize that to grab/push the button..

Should I just use the button coordinates to push it?

Edited by Danith

If the toolbar can be moved around by the user, then PixelCheckSum might be a good way to know where to click.

Thank you for the response. No, the toolbar can't be moved around, and when the window is resized the toolbar stays the same size so I'm guessing it would be easier/faster to just use the coordinate to push it.

CommandId should be able to differentiate them

$g_objDescription="[CLASS:ToolbarWindow32; INSTANCE:4; CommandID:100]"

I just copied pasted some code out of my framework that hopefully gives enough reference to see

1. How to retrieve all command ids on a toolbar based on their index and where the mouse is hovering (spy program)

2. Shows how based on above description dynamically determines the right location to click

if (stringinstr($sClassname,"Toolbar") > 0) Then
    $iCount = _GUICtrlToolbar_ButtonCount($hWnd)
    for $i=0 to $icount -1
    ;Determine rectangle and check matching area
        $aRect = _GUICtrlToolbar_GetButtonRect ($hWnd, _GUICtrlToolbar_IndexToCommand($hWnd, $i))
        $mPos=mousegetpos()
        $wPos=wingetpos($hWnd)
        if (($mPos[0] - $wPos[0]) > $arect[0] ) and (($mPos[0] - $wPos[0]) < $arect[2] ) _
        And (($mPos[1] - $wPos[1]) > $arect[1] ) and (($mPos[1] - $wPos[1]) < $arect[3] ) Then
            $tbText = "[Index: "     & $i & _ 
                      " CommandID: " & _GUICtrlToolbar_IndexToCommand($hWnd, $i) & _
                      " text: "   & _GUICtrlToolbar_GetButtonText($hWnd, $i) & " ]"
            GUICtrlSetData($mainLabel,$tbText)
        endif   
    next
endIf

;Specific function to handle toolbarwindow32 or compatible toolbars
func HandleToolbar()
;local $x, $cmdID, $tbWndDescription
    $x=stringinstr($g_objDescription,";", 0 ,2);Second;
    $tbWndDescription = stringleft($g_objDescription,$x-1) & "]"; Get the actual AutoIt TB Description
    $cmdID = stringmid($g_objdescription,stringinstr($g_objDescription,"CommandID:")+stringlen("CommandID:"))
    $cmdID= stringleft($cmdID,stringlen($cmdId)-1)
;   consolewrite("1" & $g_wnddescription & @crlf)
;   consolewrite($tbWndDescription & @crlf)
;   consolewrite($cmdID & @crlf)

$tbHandle = controlgethandle($g_wndDescription,"",$tbWndDescription) ;Get the toolbar handle
    $aRect = _GUICtrlToolbar_GetButtonRect ($tbHandle, $cmdID)         ;Get its rectangle (relative position)
;   consolewrite($aRect[0] & @crlf)
;   consolewrite($aRect[1] & @crlf)
;   consolewrite($aRect[2] & @crlf)
;   consolewrite($aRect[3] & @crlf)

if $g_objValue = "CLICK" Then
        $pos=controlgetpos($g_wndDescription,"", $tbWndDescription) ; Get the toolbar location

mousemove($pos[0]+$aRect[0]+(($aRect[2]-$aRect[0])/2),$pos[1]+$arect[1]+(($aRect[3]-$aRect[1])/2),0)  ;Move the mouse to the toolbarlocation and to right control
        sleep(2000)
        mouseclick("left")

;Don't click with below functions as it will click on disabled buttons
;       ControlFocus($$g_wndDescription, "", $c)
;       ControlClick($g_wndDescription, "", $tbHandle, "left",1, $aRect[0], 5)

endif
EndFunc