Need help for silent installation script

Hi everyone, I'm trying to write some programs with Autoit that will automatically install certain software applications. I found a script that helps me do it with Spybot as follows:

;Install program and update (Should be in same directory as script and named as used below)

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\spybotsd152.exe /verysilent /components="" /tasks="" /norestart')

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\spybotsd_includes.exe /S')

;Configure spybot to not show the wizard, legal notice, or update reminder

RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Safer Networking Limited\SpybotSnD', 'WizardRun', 'REG_DWORD', 1)

IniWrite(@AppDataCommonDir & '\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Configuration.ini','Main', 'Legals', 1)

IniWrite(@AppDataCommonDir & '\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Configuration.ini', 'Automation\WebUpdate','RemindUpdate', 0)

;Setup a scheduled task

$adminUsername = 'abc'

$adminPassword = '******'

If _isLaptop() Then

$scanTime = '16:00:00';HH:MM:SS

Else

$scanTime = '04:00:00';HH:MM:SS

EndIf

Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'schtasks /create /tn "Spybot Daily Scan" /tr "' & FileGetShortName(@ProgramFilesDir & '\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe') & ' /AUTOCHECK /AUTOFIX /AUTOCLOSE" /sc daily /st ' & $scanTime & ' /ru ' & @ComputerName & '\' & $adminUsername &' /rp ' & $adminPassword)

;If there is an internet connection autoupdate and immunize, otherwise just immunize

If Ping('www.google.com') Then

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & '\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe /autoimmunize /autoupdate /autoclose')

TrayTip('Updating Definitions', 'Please while the latest Spybot definitions are downloaded', 10)

If WinWait('Information', 'OK',120) Then

ControlClick('Information', 'OK','TButton1')

WinWait('Spybot - Search & Destroy', '&Check for problems')

WinClose('Spybot - Search & Destroy', '&Check for problems')

EndIf

Else

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & '\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe /autoimmunize /autoclose')

TrayTip('Error Downloading Updates', 'It appears you are not connected to the internet, skipping detection updates...',5)

Sleep(5000)

EndIf

Func _isLaptop()

$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2")

$colChassis = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_SystemEnclosure")

For $objChassis In $colChassis

For $ChassisType In $objChassis.ChassisTypes

Switch $ChassisType

Case 8 to 14

Return True

Case Else

Return False

EndSwitch

Next

Next

EndFunc

The script runs OK with Spybot. The problem is that I have to make similar programs with Notepad++, Chrome, Nero, etc...I wonder where I can find the installation parameters for those applications so I can correctly modify the code above in order to make it automatically install these applications. Any assistance and suggestion will be appreciated.

Edited by anhzung

Not having installed those silently, I'm not sure what their parameters are. But you can try opening a command window and putting a /? a /h -h --help or something similar after the install file to see if it lists parameters. If any of them are MSI files, then you can use the MSIEXEC command options. Google or the applications website should have the information you seek. Search for a list of silent install or silent deployment options.

I think Notepad++ is /S for silent installs.

"Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain; something of equal value must be lost."The Help File is truly your friend.