Sign in to follow this  
AdmiralAlkex

AAA Thumbnailer - Alpha

AdmiralAlkex

Hello!

This is a sister project to the great AAA Video Player, utilizing DirectShow to play (and in this case, capture frames from) videos.

Some features:

• Create thumbnail's every X second.
  • Watch movies.
ToDo:

• Fix unimplemented things (like groupwrites, custom output folder and filename).
  • Some HotKey's.
  • More/better settings.
Now remember this is a Alpha and it is called like that for a reason. Expect a few options to be disabled and strange humour lingering throughout the code :D .

A screenshot:

Posted Image

To use it you will need to place it in a subfolder under AAA Player, liko so:

If AAA Player is here:

C:\SomeFolder\AAA Alpha\

Then AAA Screenies could for example be placed here:

C:\SomeFolder\AAA Alpha\AAA Screenies\

This is because the video player started development first and they share alot of data. This may change in the future.

Download:

Posted Image Screenies_Alpha.zip (638.4K) Number of downloads: Posted Image

P.S. There is no real easter eggs, but you can find 2 hidden quotes in the GUI + alot of strange references in the source if you dare look :D

Edited by AdmiralAlkex

trancexx

Btw, you are wrongly presuming the location of DSEngine.dll and that's causing it not to work till fixed (and/or recompiled).

I thought someone would say that but it seems peoples are just speechless and you did explain that so everyone is ok with it except me I guess <- it's a link. Follow it all the way to the end :D

Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

AdmiralAlkex

Funny. It should be "Could not locate remote server". ;)

(will reupload somewhere in the hour)

Edit: Uploaded to fuskbugg for now... Link

Edited by AdmiralAlkex

AdmiralAlkex

Well that was interesting, apparently the admin decided to delete the file. Funny. :(

As a temporary solution, I uploaded the zip to my webpage. http://hem.passagen.se/amax/autoit/Screenies_Alpha.zip

Why do I always choose the worst place to upload my files to?

Zedna

Idea for new usefull functionality:

- add posibility to specify number of screenshots and calculate time between screenshots according to video length

now you can specify only time between screenshots so there are different number of screenshots for videos with different length

Zedna

Here is the link for details about my previous idea in other thread about VLC UDF:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=114143&view=findpost&p=801468

http://www.dotcomunderground.com/blogs/2006/09/20/how-to-make-sequential-thumbnails-of-a-video-using-free-tools/

SkellySoul

Where the hell did a guest get this access? Posted Image

lol, I was thinking the same thing :idea: