Create Shortcut Icon

I looked at this already...but you have to specify where .ico file located. I want to create my own .ico file. Know what I mean?

Create your own ico file? You would need some other software to do that. There are a lot of good freeware icon makers out there. Or do you just want to use an icon that you have but that they might not have on their system?

Other People's Stuff:Andy Flesner's AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide[topic="34302"]Locodarwin's ExcelCom_UDF[/topic][topic="61090"]MrCreatorR's Opera Library[/topic]

Create your own ico file? You would need some other software to do that. There are a lot of good freeware icon makers out there. Or do you just want to use an icon that you have but that they might not have on their system?

Yeah I want to create my own ICO file...so I would need some other software then...d@mn. Is there one that you know of?

[font="Times New Roman"]Ocho.[/font]

Yeah I want to create my own ICO file...so I would need some other software then...d@mn. Is there one that you know of?

Googeling "free icon software" will give you a load of hits. I recall using something called "iconforge"