Sign in to follow this  
everseeker

[Resolved]Minor issue with ProgressOn window

everseeker

The ProgressOn Progress bar is OK, butI am having a bit of a problem fitting it into my GUI.

There are 2 issues:

1. I can't change the overall width of the control... I would like to make it a good bit wider then it is.

2. The Padding around the bar... Even with option 1, the area around the bar is very large (Attached)

(Since Opt 1 = borderless, titleless window, is this a bug?)

Any thoughts/solutions

post-772-1246045578_thumb.jpg

Edited by everseeker

Everseeker

colafrysen

The ProgressOn Progress bar is OK, butI am having a bit of a problem fitting it into my GUI.

There are 2 issues:

1. I can't change the overall width of the control... I would like to make it a good bit wider then it is.

2. The Padding around the bar... Even with option 1, the area around the bar is very large (Attached)

(Since Opt 1 = borderless, titleless window, is this a bug?)

Any thoughts/solutions

Why fit the progressbar function into the GUI, if you already got a GUI, why not use GUICtrlCreateProgress() ?

[font="Impact"]Use the helpfile, It´s one of the best exlusive features of Autoit.[/font]http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375ALIBI Run - a replacement for the windows run promptPC Controller - an application for controlling other PCs[size="1"]Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into buildings.[/size][size="1"]http://bit.ly/cAMPZV[/size]

everseeker

Why fit the progressbar function into the GUI, if you already got a GUI, why not use GUICtrlCreateProgress() ?

:DPROBABLY Cus I didn't know about it... :D

Thank you. That should do me just fine!!!! (Wheee!)

Everseeker