Run("LimeWire.exe")
While 1
    sleep(100)
    if WinExists("Upgrade to PRO") Then ExitLoop
Wend
WinClose("Upgrade to PRO")
Sleep(500)
WinClose("Update LimeWire")

Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

zcoacoaz

how about this?

Run("LimeWire.exe")
WinWait ( "Upgrade to PRO", 200 )
WinClose("Upgrade to PRO")
WinWait ( "Update LimeWire", 600 )
WinClose("Update LimeWire")

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Ejoc

for the Upgrade to PRO, yes

For the Update LimeWire, no, since its not always popped up.

and Duh, what was I thinking not using WinWait()

Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

zcoacoaz

i don't use limewire so it makes sense i screwed up :)

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]