How Can I Move Info Without Mouse Clicks?

A buddy of mine says I need to steer clear of mouse clicks because of the inconsistancy and go more towards the direct approach to get my info. I have a text file located in D:\Documents and Settings\Taevon Jones\Desktop\Sony Keywords. As you can see below, I have the mouse clicks accessing it , but how can I go directly to it to bypass the inconsistancy of mouse clicks. Later on I want to learn how to file read and paste what was read directly, but first things first.

Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",4)
Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)
Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)
WinWait("Sony Keywords - Notepad","")
If Not WinActive("Sony Keywords - Notepad","") Then WinActivate("Sony Keywords - Notepad","")
WinWaitActive("Sony Keywords - Notepad","")

A buddy of mine says I need to steer clear of mouse clicks because of the inconsistancy and go more towards the direct approach to get my info. I have a text file located in D:\Documents and Settings\Taevon Jones\Desktop\Sony Keywords. As you can see below, I have the mouse clicks accessing it , but how can I go directly to it to bypass the inconsistancy of mouse clicks. Later on I want to learn how to file read and paste what was read directly, but first things first.

Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",4)
Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)
Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)
WinWait("Sony Keywords - Notepad","")
If Not WinActive("Sony Keywords - Notepad","") Then WinActivate("Sony Keywords - Notepad","")
WinWaitActive("Sony Keywords - Notepad","")
Say what...? :)

Where do you "have the mouse clicks accessing it " in the above code, or any mouse activity at all? What are you talking about?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law