Making an image follow the mouse?

Hello! I have a transparent GIF which I would like to follow the mouse around the screen. I'm going to write a script so that when the user clicks the image following it, the script takes a screenshot, sort of like a frame. Is there a reliable way to do this, with transparency intact? Thanks!

Hello! I have a transparent GIF which I would like to follow the mouse around the screen. I'm going to write a script so that when the user clicks the image following it, the script takes a screenshot, sort of like a frame. Is there a reliable way to do this, with transparency intact? Thanks!

MouseGetPos() and WinMove() in a loop?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Yeah, I tried that, but the transparency of my GIF doesn't work. I just see the background of my GUI instead. :)

Did you try WinSetTrans() on the GUI itself?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Another note, you could've set your GUI to the style $WS_POPUP and $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT(maybe?)+$WS_EX_TOPMOST+$WS_EX_LAYERED and given the pic control the $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG style. Maybe a little less coding.

Uh, okay, I'll try that as well.