Sign in to follow this  
Wb-FreeKill

Color or image on GUICtrlCreateMenu

Wb-FreeKill

I Have a GUI, with have a GUICtrlCreateMenu in the top, could i put some color or picture on it? it looks pretty odd when it is the only thing that isen't colored..

Wb-FreeKill

I Have a GUI, with have a GUICtrlCreateMenu  in the top, could i put some color or picture on it? it looks pretty odd when it is the only thing that isen't colored..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is it impossible or :)

Wb-FreeKill

still in my queue...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Huh? :)

Holger

@wb-freekill: I started it last year in september - got some parts working but not the whole stuff (mostly default disabled menuitems look very ugly :| ) so I 'put it on ice' you know.

But it was always one of my favourites todo cause I wanted to have a colored traymenu :D

I'm still working on some additional things for the GUI (DirTree and DirList i.e.) and 'ownerdrawn' menu/items are again on my todo-list :)

Maybe I can put more energy on this next week (cause of holidays :D)...

Regards

Holger

SlimShady

Will we be able to use icons in the traymenu (like GetRight, Kerio) and in the main menu (like in PSPad, MS Word) and in the context menu?

Wb-FreeKill

okay cool :)

Holger

Yeaahhh, now it works with with special letters from my language like "ü","ä"... :D this didn't work in the past :)

There are some things I have to do:

-Color -> works

-BkColor -> works

-State (also special)

So long...

Holger

zcoacoaz

yay! what about the button that shows the menu can that be colored?

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Wb-FreeKill

yay! what about the button that shows the menu can that be colored?

That's what i want, the the items, but thé menu itself, the whole line at the top :)

zcoacoaz

i need it 4 my ez chat program because the menu looks really stupid because its bg is a blue gradient

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

SlimShady

Icons! :) I'm so excited!

Keep up the great work.

zcoacoaz

:):D :D :huh::( :( :( :(

i can't wait