Code Problem

Guest alex_pak

Guest alex_pak

When I read string in file with help command FileReadLine and paste to any window ( for example Notepad Editor) , I see abracadabra if text file is russian.

How can I resolve that problem.

Help me. :whistle:

• Developers

When I read string in file with help command FileReadLine and paste to any window ( for example Notepad Editor) , I see abracadabra if text file is russian.

How can I resolve that problem.

Help me. :whistle:

I think you need to set the font to Cyrillic to display russian characters properly .....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Guest alex_pak

Sorry for my silent - In Russia was 3 days Holyday. When I try use MSGBOX command , all is ok . My regional settings is Russia. I sink , sam sink wrong when I copy from string variable to clipboard or past from clipboard to text.

By the way , when I copy from Notepad window or Word window, all is ok also.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alex_pak

My program still doesn't work . Any advices not help me .

May be it is Windows Problem, I use Windows 2000 Adv Server Eng , but I had try resolve my problen on Wndows 2000 Pro Russian- with out Result.

If samone work with out problem with russian files (or any non english language) on w2k or w9x ansver me , please! :whistle:

Maybe it would make sense to request support (or a statement) directly from Jon (Master of A2&3). As he's the webmaster of this forum you can send him a mail.

If that issue occurs under A3 as well (?) it should be in the interest of other A3 developers too. Hey dev guys out there - if A2 isn't dead (haven't seen any official statement regarding this), please have a look on that ...

And btw, it's always a good thing to provide some sample code and basic info to get things done as fast as possible :whistle: