Facebook Farmville automation

marian001

thanks dude :)

im just trying to test out since i have a decompiler, if i can change the image and import it inside so theres only one color to look for making it a million times easier

since we can redirect the .swf, i was thinking of trying to remake the swf so ya :)

edit: its not working i give up.

Edited by wetwlly

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there....

I just foundn this site by lets say by accident today and i just have to say great work guys for what you did so far.

I really appreciate your work. :) It so cool what you have done.

I'm trying something on my one and I would need some advice of you guys if possible. But step by step. Using Fiddler I found out that theres this (and you all know) gameSettings.xml and blablabla I don't think i haver to describe further.

Now my question does anyone know how to access the images described in it for the different growth stages of the seeds?everything I tried just gives me a blank screen or white segment on the screen.

Hope you can help

Matthias

Hi there....

I just foundn this site by lets say by accident today and i just have to say great work guys for what you did so far.

I really appreciate your work. :) It so cool what you have done.

I'm trying something on my one and I would need some advice of you guys if possible. But step by step. Using Fiddler I found out that theres this (and you all know) gameSettings.xml and blablabla I don't think i haver to describe further.

Now my question does anyone know how to access the images described in it for the different growth stages of the seeds?everything I tried just gives me a blank screen or white segment on the screen.

Hope you can help

Matthias

Have been to stupid sorry to ask I selected the right swf but didn't select any image in it to shwo...

Thx

Matthias

Edited by georgmatthias

sorry just need to post

farmgame.6014.swf

also to note, things added:

<lootTable name="mysterybox">
            <lootItem itemName="bikered" weight="1" rare="common" />
            <lootItem itemName="resttentstripped" weight="2" rare="common" />
            <lootItem itemName="loungechair" weight="3" rare="common" />
            <lootItem itemName="picnictablecloth" weight="15" rare="common" />
            <lootItem itemName="firepit" weight="15" rare="uncommon" />
            <lootItem itemName="treeswing" weight="15" rare="uncommon" />
            <lootItem itemName="hottub" weight="15" rare="rare" />
            <lootItem itemName="gnome_gold" weight="15" rare="rare" />

mysterybox..

haunted house now buyable. nothing else really.

Edited by wetwlly

Func farm()
    ; Some (local) variables
    $current_x = $script_x
    $current_y = $script_y

For $current_row = 1 To $script_size_rows Step 1
        For $current_column = 1 To $script_size_columns Step 1
            MouseClick("primary", $current_x, $current_y, 1, 2)

$current_x = $current_x + 25
            $current_y = $current_y - 12

level()
            level2()

If Not $script_running Then ExitLoop
        Next

; Reset to beginning of row
        $current_x = $current_x - (25 * $script_size_columns)
        $current_y = $current_y - (-12 * $script_size_columns)

; Advance to the next row
        $current_x = $current_x + 25
        $current_y = $current_y + 12

If Not $script_running Then ExitLoop
        Next
    EndFunc

Alright I need some coding help.

When i get a level or mastery level (aka Level()/Level2() ), it skips roughly over 5 spots, how would i make it start back 5 columns?

i was thinking just oh add into level() : $current_x = $current_x - (25 * 5)

$current_y = $current_y - (-12 * 5)

so maybe that will work. ill find out soon within this mastery lvl

EDIT: alright, didnt work, cant figure out how to set it back 5,

Edited by wetwlly

anyone have the edited swf file? can u please upload it or show us how to edit the swf to make the plowing of the small plot size work? thanx

modified FarmGame.5802 "" play="true" loop="true" quality="best" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" pluginspace="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" />

use it with fiddler: regex:(?insx)^http://.*FarmGame\.5802\.swf[url=

modified FarmGame.5802 "" play="true" loop="true" quality="best" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" pluginspace="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" />

use it with fiddler: regex:(?insx)^http://.*FarmGame\.5802\.swf[url=

farmville updated so i guess the modded swf wont work anymore ?

or does it ?

grtz dpp,

Here's how to make crops smaller:

Just change the red on each plant, and inject config.

Im sorry, I just dont understand how to inject this

I have a settings.xml on my desktop, I open viddler and highlight the settings on the left side on the right side I try to make an autoresponder, I add this regex:(?insx)^http://.*gameSettings\.xml{:content:} and replace it with the path to the xml on my desktop and from there Im confused, I dont understand what to do next. Could someone make a detailed tutorial on how to do this please? Ive never used fiddler before. After I inject it do I close fiddler? do I have to run fiddler all the time while I run farmville?

btw, the settings are updated again to 6021?

Edited by DeadBambi

farmville updated so i guess the modded swf wont work anymore ?

or does it ?

grtz dpp,

still works fine

use it with fiddler: " regex:(?insx)^http://.*FarmGame\.6014\.swf "

If farmville is updated modify the version number in red accordingly (search for "FarmGame" in the fiddler requests window to see which version of the file has been requested)

Edited by pinto

I have a settings.xml on my desktop, I open viddler and highlight the settings on the left side on the right side I try to make an autoresponder, I add this regex:(?insx)^http://.*gameSettings\.xml{:content:} and replace it with the path to the xml on my desktop and from there Im confused, I dont understand what to do next. Could someone make a detailed tutorial on how to do this please? Ive never used fiddler before. After I inject it do I close fiddler? do I have to run fiddler all the time while I run farmville?

the autoresponder line is "regex:(?insx)^http://.*gameSettings\.xml$" NOT regex:(?insx)^http://.*gameSettings\.xml{:content:}

Check the post by soyville on 06 October 2009 - 08:19 PM (page 7 of this forum)

And Yes you do need to keep fiddler open every time you open farmville so that the Autoresponder directs your browser request to the file stored locally (which you've modified)

Edited by pinto

should look like this http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7435/likethis.png in fiddler

farmville just updated again to 6047

Edited by Dontpanicplz

Okay so I have been trying to change stuff in the swf, kind of like the modded one.

i have the farmgame, i have decompiler, i have flash cs3 and cs4, and i figured out how to change some stuff but i dont know how to throw it all back together.. anyone wanna tutorial me please?

edit: going to try a different decompiler

http://rapidshare.com/files/259827139/EFDTv4.1.0.710.rar

flash decompiler trillix or something, say i can edit swf without extract :) hopefully

Edited by wetwlly

time horse i have a question about ur script..

What I HAVE added is a simple training function to allow the setting of the 4 needed mouse positions. You press "HOME" to initiate training, then follow the instructions:

1) Hover over multi tool and hit HOME -- ESC to skip

2) Hover over left-most plot and hit HOME -- ESC to skip

3) Hover over seed in Market dialog and hit HOME -- ESC to skip

4) Hover over Accept button in Delete dialog and hit HOME -- ESC to skip

in step three..where i'm suppose to hove the mouse over?? do i hover it over the word *seed at the top left corner.. or do i hover it over the buy button for soybean?? . another question is.. after i set all the 4 cordinate.. how do i set the starting cordinate for it to start plowing??

What I HAVE added is a simple training function to allow the setting of the 4 needed mouse positions. You press "HOME" to initiate training, then follow the instructions:

in step three..where i'm suppose to hove the mouse over?? do i hover it over the word *seed at the top left corner.. or do i hover it over the buy button for soybean?? . another question is.. after i set all the 4 cordinate.. how do i set the starting cordinate for it to start plowing??

INSERT button is the start. its in the help button, and ya hover over the BUY button i think.

Step 2 is where you set the east-most starting position. Step 3 you should mouse over the buy button since that is what the script needs to click. It's going to remember your mouse position and try to take a CRC of the pixels around that position so that it can judge when the dialog is up. I have noticed, though, that PixelChecksum will often return 0x80000000 though I've not been able to trap the error but I'm pretty sure this is not the right checksum so I treat that in later scripts as "can't read".

Also, as per Wetwlly's question about script back-up, I have that issue 2 and what I have been doing in the past is to just pause the script (I have a "pause" feature assigned to the pause button), determine what he missed and do it manually -- or ignore it sometimes if deleting since it's safe to just repeat a cycle with the remaining cells as it will just cycle over a slightly smaller range the next time and then get the whole thing next round (so I hope).

But, anyway, IMHO, this is a poor solution so I will in the near future try to re-write the script to pre-calculate all the click points BEFORE clicking into an array and then it just iterates over the elements of the array so that if you want to go back, say, 30 steps, you can pause it, and then send a signal to the main loop (which can now be a single main loop instead of the 3 I currently have, making the code less repetitive) and back up accordingly. What that signal would be, I'm not sure. Maybe +{DOWN} for back 1 and +{LEFT} for back a 5 or a row, and bind the other shift-arrows to skip forward. A row though is hard to calculate with a linear array especially if the diamond pattern is used -- though I think the diamond pattern is currently a bit buggy in that it seems to mix up rows and columns for the plot area when they are not equal. The code is complex so I'm not at this time ready to delve into why that may be.

And here is the latest version: http://timehorse.pastebin.com/f43e58c91

BTW, as you may notice, I now enumerate the 1000 most common pixel colors found in a dialog box and use that to determine whether the dialog has been dismissed; this seems to work rather well if somewhat kludgy.

Oh, and to do looped playback (for the number of loops specified in the repeat count), use "SHIFT+INSERT"; sorry the help's not at all even accurate never mind up to date. The current keys understood are:

INSERT: Plow

END: Plant

DELETE: Delete

PGUP: Click

PGDN: Reap (Harvest crops only)

HOME: Train or save current position and proceed to the next training step

PAUSE: Pause the script and pass all but pause and escape through (do not capture keystrokes) while paused -- though if pausing while deleting, it may still try to delete 1 cell before pausing because of the way the wait loops are structured.

ESCAPE: Skip this training step and use previous value or cancel current non-repeat action or skip to the next repeat action step

SHIFT+INSERT: Repeat mode: repeat the specified sequence in the combo box: Plow-Plant-Delete, Plow-Plant-Wither or Reap-Plow-Plant.

SHIFT+DELETE: Move the mouse to the location of the "Accept" button and click it, then restore the mouse position (useful if you want to click delete manually but use the keyboard to handle the popups.

SHIFT+PGUP: Log the points that would have been clicked had the clicker been executed but do nothing -- handy for analyzing click algorithms.

SHIFT+HOME: Capture the current mouse position and a checksum of the place the mouse is over with the mouse out of the way (at 0,0) and log that in the log file (sort of like a 1-step train that can be used to hard-code defaults into the script).

SHIFT+ESCAPE: Quite everything, exit all loops, cancel any pauses and return to idle.

Finally, all status messages are logged in FVClicker.log.

Edited by TimeHorse