Facebook Farmville automation

marian001

Ive been making quite some progress on the farmville automation app, thanks for starting me off with some code, but im getting settings.ini file setup and creating a function to be able to set color checks and x,y pos of the buttons... need to make a video of this i love it!

already setup auto login and such...

its silly that im spending so much time on this but, it should be worth it

waxxed

Edited by waxxed

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The script runs as it is above.. The problem is that it can't find the blue box (Free Gifts selected) when you start the program. You either need to move the editor to a second monitor (Which is what I have and why I didn't get the error at first) or resize the window so that it doesn't cover the Free Gifts link at the top. Also be sure you're on the Free Gifts page when you start the script.

Made some more progress on the script over the last couple of days.. Left it running today while I worked and actually gained a level.

Next up is for me to buy the biggest farm and make the script do Strawberries since that's the best XP for my level right now. Someone asked me to do Tomatoes.. I'll see about that once I hit level 20 :D

script doesnt work. i start the script on the free gift page.. click the play then press the button insert . nothing happen. even change my character to wm with green mohawk

Edited by guardianx

^

I'm trying to reduce the ammount of variables for cleaner/easier to manage code.

String() didnt work either in various forms, same with isString()

Sorry bud, looks like either two variables or an array of two variables lol.

Here is example of my popup check and close scripting for when u accidentially click on yourself works great The BEST thing is it doesnt matter what kind of character you have. Who cares it will just close the window and keep on pluggin away!!!!

Ive got a pretty standard pop-up / close method. I might just put this into a class when i get to it.

needs 5 variables.. color and coordinates of that color for the popup window

then the if then code

Im working on getting these variables to save to an INI so you can easily change / save them at a later date.. i need help writing them to a file

I have just done this as previous coders have, but actually making it work for me =) (these coords are for 1440x900 scr)

;oops clicked on your own guy
$char_screen_open_x = iniRead("\settings.ini","Farm","char_screen_open_x",633)
$char_screen_open_y = iniRead("\settings.ini","Farm","char_screen_open_y",538)
$char_screen_close_x = iniRead("\settings.ini","Farm","char_screen_close_x",834)
$char_screen_close_y = iniRead("\settings.ini","Farm","char_screen_close_y",431)
$char_screen_color = 14076837

If PixelGetColor($char_screen_open_x, $char_screen_open_y) = $char_screen_color Then ;Close the screen when you click on yourself
        sleep(200) ;put sleep here instead of above to increase click time..
        MouseClick("primary", $char_screen_close_x, $char_screen_close_y, 1, 1)
        sleep(200)
Endif

Ill post my script just as soon as i get this thing reading and saving to a file. Any help would be great!

Edited by waxxed

;oops clicked on your own guy
$char_screen_open_x = iniRead(@Scriptdir & "\settings.ini","Farm","char_screen_open_x",633)
$char_screen_open_y = iniRead(@Scriptdir & "\settings.ini","Farm","char_screen_open_y",538)
$char_screen_close_x = iniRead(@Scriptdir & "\settings.ini","Farm","char_screen_close_x",834)
$char_screen_close_y = iniRead(@Scriptdir & "\settings.ini","Farm","char_screen_close_y",431)
$char_screen_color = iniRead(@Scriptdir & "\settings.ini","Farm","char_screen_color",14076837)

If PixelGetColor($char_screen_open_x, $char_screen_open_y) = $char_screen_color Then ;Close the screen when you click on yourself
        sleep(200) ;put sleep here instead of above to increase click time..
        MouseClick("primary", $char_screen_close_x, $char_screen_close_y, 1, 1)
        sleep(200)
Endif

Ok so i was being dumb, and now it will read from the settings.ini.

have a few major things to do really, but should be nearly done

finish the variables for the popup windows..

get those variables to save to the settings.ini

func updateColorCoordination() ; will update color and coordinates for popups and other buttons

Waxxed

Edited by waxxed

waxxed that looks awesome, seriously!!

thats a different approach from what I was thinking of doin the whole farm as one crop and plow/plant 4 hour delay then harvest rinse and repeat

this is actually a better idea, it keeps goin and it does whatever needs done on any particular square, this will work great for strawberries, but is there anyway you can get it to do blueberries? since I got to level 21 and can see more crops, blueberries actually pay better than strawberries as a 4hr crop, hell they pay better than all the other crops that are available to me right now, only thing you have to have more coins to plant them but strawberries are buy for 10, sell for 35 netting you 25 and blueberries are buy for 50 and sell for 91 netting you 41 coins (I dont figure in the cost to plow because plowing costs the same no matter what you plant)

if not, hell this is great as it is and I can go back to having a normal life and just let this run 24/7 while my wife sits there all day manually clicking LOL

good luck in doin your final tweaking, but it looks GREAT so far, keep up the good work :D

=D Let me post a screenshot of my latest version of the bot!

Posted Image

http://bayimg.com/NaeLaaacA

Tada, ive just got to finish coding the last coordinates in and all of the seed buttons and stuff....

and then it will be fullllllllyyy customizable..

And if farmbot gets updated, its as "simple" as setting each button position!

It now has an autorun feature. So you can use task scheduler to run the bot 4x a day or whatever.

The autorun feature starts up everything, logs in etc and then starts farming for you.

After 5 passes it kills the program leaving the computer to do other things!

added plow feature in case you needed to make a new crop.

Waxxed

Edited by waxxed

so i was out looking today around at other bots to see what was out there

this makes me sick

http://www.patopop007.com/farmvile-auto-bot.html

This guy did not make this bot, but is claiming to.

And then selling it to people on the internetz!

Be sure to include GNU licences friends of auto IT.

My bot uses some code from here too, but I wouldn't post something without proper credit!

Waxxed.

waxxed will u post the auto scipt? the thing looks good. will it work for 20 x 20 farm>

Im not ready to post the script yet after I saw that guy take jakalo's code, when i get to it I will post an encrypted copy of the exe for anyone to use.

If you can wait a few more days. I just may have something releasable.

And yes it works for any size farm!

Edited by waxxed

It looks like this person is not hosting the file directly. The E-Mail of the 3rd party site is info [at] tradebit.com. They seem to have a pretty big TOS conctract so I would hope that they would cooperate with a removal request.

This is the stealer's E-Mail plankenau@gmail.com

so i was out looking today around at other bots to see what was out there

this makes me sick

http://www.patopop007.com/farmvile-auto-bot.html

This guy did not make this bot, but is claiming to.

And then selling it to people on the internetz!

Be sure to include GNU licences friends of auto IT.

My bot uses some code from here too, but I wouldn't post something without proper credit!

Waxxed.

Edited by Ron024

Just did a compatibility test to see if my bot would now go from 1440x900 to 1024x768 w/o any settings changes. IT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS. Which means little to no configuration for you.

Another BIG SUCCESS today was I changed the way it checks for popups, to make it more compatible between computers. Success... just a few more days, maybe a week or two, as long as I can find the time this farmville automater will be, honestly the best one out there.

Please see http://waxxedblog.blogspot.com/ for when I release my farmville bot.

=D

Oh and the farmville servers are working again it seems.

Edited by waxxed

i just updated my soybean deleter repeater to support levels and friend declines to help there farms.

plus if an out of sync happens its set up so that you use 4 patches near your farmer in the middle, so that you will reload and itll start up again.

testing tonight, hope for lvl 38 by morning =]

my next task if to make a bot, that farms good samaritan, so just refreshes and checks your my neighbors til it shows a green box and then itll click it and do the chore and go back to my neighbors and repeat :D good idea?

Just did a compatibility test to see if my bot would now go from 1440x900 to 1024x768 w/o any settings changes. IT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS. Which means little to no configuration for you.

Another BIG SUCCESS today was I changed the way it checks for popups, to make it more compatible between computers. Success... just a few more days, maybe a week or two, as long as I can find the time this farmville automater will be, honestly the best one out there.

Please see http://waxxedblog.blogspot.com/ for when I release my farmville bot.

=D

Oh and the farmville servers are working again it seems.

Alright! Can't wait :D

my next task if to make a bot, that farms good samaritan, so just refreshes and checks your my neighbors til it shows a green box and then itll click it and do the chore and go back to my neighbors and repeat :D good idea?

well from what I noticed in actually playing the game is that if I use the neighbors screen where the green box shows up at the top, I can only help 5-10 neighbors before it switches from 20 coins/5 xp to 5 coins/1 xp

but if I click on my neighbors at the bottom of my farm page, and select visit/help neighbor, I've done as many as 22 neighbors before it cut the reward to 5coins/1xp

well from what I noticed in actually playing the game is that if I use the neighbors screen where the green box shows up at the top, I can only help 5-10 neighbors before it switches from 20 coins/5 xp to 5 coins/1 xp

but if I click on my neighbors at the bottom of my farm page, and select visit/help neighbor, I've done as many as 22 neighbors before it cut the reward to 5coins/1xp

well im not talking too much about the rewards, im just talking about getting the good samaritan ribbons :D

Here is a farmville bot I've been working on. Hopefully a few people can make use of it:

http://mantis.sytes.net/~tekproxy/teksFVBot/

Posted Image

Here are some features:

• Of course, can click everywhere on your farm to harvest / plow / plant
  • Can even farm tree lines
  • Can check for menus in the way or if your cursor has a sickle present (so it knows it's going to harvest)
  • Hotkeys make starting and stopping easy
  • Option to lock the mouse while running so you don't screw anything up
  • Works well with different resolutions, and if it doesn't, the offsets are configurable
  • Support for saving settings into multiple profiles
  • Almost everything is configurable

If you have any suggestions please let me know. I have a few ideas but I don't want to put in the effort if I'm the only one using it. :-D

Edited by tekproxy

Here is a farmville bot I've been working on. Hopefully a few people can make use of it:

http://mantis.sytes.net/~tekproxy/teksFVBot/

Posted Image

Here are some features:

• Of course, can click everywhere on your farm to harvest / plow / plant
  • Can even farm tree lines
  • Can check for menus in the way or if your cursor has a sickle present (so it knows it's going to harvest)
  • Hotkeys make starting and stopping easy
  • Option to lock the mouse while running so you don't screw anything up
  • Works well with different resolutions, and if it doesn't, the offsets are configurable
  • Support for saving settings into multiple profiles
  • Almost everything is configurable

If you have any suggestions please let me know. I have a few ideas but I don't want to put in the effort if I'm the only one using it. :-D

how do u config the hotkey? so far this look the most polish bot.. great job..