Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmOke_N

Thank You Thank You

1 post in this topic

I started a month ago by accident really (long story). My first script took me 3 or 3 1/2 weeks, and almost a divorce. Very addicting stuff!! Since then, I've made 3 other programs, and a Website (doing the math?...lol).

First off: Thank you to the creators of Autoit and damn you too!! lol.

Blue Drache: Thank you for lending an ear, a hand, and part of that wonderful brain power :D

JdeB: Thanks for all the hard work, and taking the time to still answer endless questions :D

Cyberslug: Seems like you wrote the program at times, thank you for all your knowledge (I still can't get your gui maker to work, but I enjoy making them myself anyway) and the fact that you will answer damn near any question. :huh:

Larry: Thanks for the "Nothing's Impossible, Let me show you", mentallity. And all your kind efforts for helping me and others. :(

Phillip: For answering the simplist question for me, But that one post set off more light bulbs then all my post combined :(

And Many Many others!! --- Thanks

Thanks for not only posting your wonderful finished scripts. But I get so much from the problem ones too!! :(

All in All ---------------------> Thanks :)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.