Help A Noob

Hey Im fairly new to this program(I downloaded it last night) and Im writing my first script. Its for a game that is incredibly simple. Im writing the script as a bot, it is just going to be made to autoclick monsters to kill them. Ive got the script so it will already attack the monster and kill it and then resummon another monster. But you can only regain life when you are not fighting a monster. I was just wondering if there was anyway I could make the program look to my life bar to see how much life I have left, and set the bot to either delay until my life bar is full or run away from the monster if my life is getting to low during combat. I hope I have explained this well enough to get some help if I havent just let me know and I will try to explain more. Thanks.

Welcome.

I assume you are using Send to summon and kill monsters?

To get the health you have two options.

1) If it is displayed, then use the pixel functions.

2) Read it from the memory (Probably a more precise method, but a little more complicated). Have a search in example scripts and the other forums for Memory Reading, using NomadMemory.au3 and the like.

If you need any more assistance, please post your code. It will save us assuming things, and make it easier to diagnose your problem.

Cheers,

Brett

>_<