Finding what functions a DLL file provides

The easiest way is to get a tool that has this capabilities like DllExp or eXeScope. If you want to get it programmatically you need to have a good handle of the PE file format. One good suggestion found over searching is this example or read this article. This thing was already done a few times, search the example forum for monoceres's for example.

Thanks for your help, everyone!

I really like your dll tutorial, monoceres. I have a few other n00b dll questions:

-If I have a dll file that also has a corresponding .lib file, do I need to include the .lib file or something? Or am I being retarded by assuming that .dll files and .lib files are related??

-What am I doing wrong if I get the following error while using a dllcall:

The instruction at "0x7c91ab01" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The memory could not be "written".

thanks!

-If I have a dll file that also has a corresponding .lib file, do I need to include the .lib file or something? Or am I being retarded by assuming that .dll files and .lib files are related??

The files contain the same thing, however you only need the dll when working with autoit. The lib file is for people working with a compiled language that wish to statically link the code in the dll/lib into their project.

-What am I doing wrong if I get the following error while using a dllcall:

The instruction at "0x7c91ab01" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The memory could not be "written".

Could be pretty much anything, bad pointer, missaligned stack. Impossible just to guess.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!