Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vvb

Buttons within RichText

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Is it possible to automate clicking of buttons within a RichText with AutoIt3.3?

Cheers All,

Vlad

I'll be AutoIting my entire system soon.

yes

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

yes

By yes, do you mean the use of Send(...) to navigate to the various components within a RT or are there methods in getting hold of those components?

For example, if you are familiar with Lotus Notes, in particular, R654, the document is basically a rich text and even the tabs are part of the rich text. I can use tabbing, down, up, left, right etc to get to these but was hoping for a nicer way.

BTW, just noticed you are also from Adelaide. Small world.

Cheers,

vlad

Edited by vvb

I'll be AutoIting my entire system soon.

Small world indeed.

Send is an option or the Mouse functions. Have a look at the AutoIt Info tool and the Command functions too. You can either use Command functions or keyboard and mouse.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]