Modify

Opened 11 years ago

Closed 11 years ago

#663 closed Bug (Fixed)

AU3_PixelChecksum returns 0x80000000 if more than that

Reported by: Hollinar Owned by: Jon
Milestone: 3.2.13.11 Component: AutoItX
Version: 3.2.13.9 Severity: Blocking
Keywords: Cc:

Description

While making a c++ program to automate something, I ran into this problem. The DLL returns 0x8000000 if the checksum is more than that. I've searched the bug tracker for this problem and noticed a previous report where you wrote that it works for you. I've tried the same au3 script as was added to that report, and it doesn't end up with a value more than 0x80000000 so it doesn't cause the problem. However, the slightly modified version I've attached DOES cause the problem, using both 3.2.13.9 AND 3.2.12.1... The problem is, it doesn't cause the problem every time because each checksum is different.

Attachments (2)

screenshot.PNG (47.0 KB) - added by anonymous 11 years ago.
proof
AutoItXTest2.au3 (736 bytes) - added by anonymous 11 years ago.
(sometimes) working test script

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (9)

Changed 11 years ago by anonymous

proof

Changed 11 years ago by anonymous

(sometimes) working test script

comment:1 follow-up: Changed 11 years ago by Valik

The value that's returned is supposed to be unsigned but AutoItX is returning it signed. That needs to be corrected at which point it should also fix your issue as the code is identical except for the thin COM layer.

comment:2 in reply to: ↑ 1 ; follow-up: Changed 11 years ago by anonymous

Replying to Valik:

The value that's returned is supposed to be unsigned but AutoItX is returning it signed. That needs to be corrected at which point it should also fix your issue as the code is identical except for the thin COM layer.

Any idea when this will be fixed? While my automation doesn't need it RIGHT now, it'll be needed sometime soon in the coding process

comment:3 in reply to: ↑ 2 Changed 11 years ago by anonymous

Replying to anonymous:

Replying to Valik:

The value that's returned is supposed to be unsigned but AutoItX is returning it signed. That needs to be corrected at which point it should also fix your issue as the code is identical except for the thin COM layer.

Any idea when this will be fixed? While my automation doesn't need it RIGHT now, it'll be needed sometime soon in the coding process

No longer a rush on this, I locked down some memory addresses that let me know when to click where.

comment:4 Changed 11 years ago by Valik

  • Severity changed from None to Blocking

comment:5 Changed 11 years ago by TicketCleanup

  • Severity changed from Blocking to None

Automatic ticket cleanup.

comment:6 Changed 11 years ago by Valik

  • Severity changed from None to Blocking
  • Status changed from new to assigned

comment:7 Changed 11 years ago by Jon

  • Milestone set to 3.2.13.11
  • Resolution set to Fixed
  • Status changed from assigned to closed

Guidelines for posting comments:

  • You cannot re-open a ticket but you may still leave a comment if you have additional information to add.
  • In-depth discussions should take place on the forum.

For more information see the full version of the ticket guidelines here.

Add Comment

Modify Ticket

Action
as closed The owner will remain Jon.
Author


E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.