User Defined Functions
This page is a listing of libraries of user defined functions (UDF). These libraries have been written to allow easy integration into your own scripts and are a very valuable resource for any programmer.
This list is probably not complete (331 UDFs on 2019/05/17), but constantly supplemented. If you do not find a solution here, ask a new question on the forum.
The listed UDFs might have been written for older versions of AutoIt. So there is no guarantee that every UDF works smoothly with newer versions.
None of the UDFs has been tested by the maintainers of this list so you as a user need to make sure that they deliver the expected results.
|2019-05-17||GUI additions||S3cret91||Notify - Display permanent desktop notifications.|
|2019-05-17||Script Coding/Analyzing/Debugging||user4157124||AutoIt error logger (AUERLO) - File- and stdout (etc.) output of messages, regular- and COM Object errors, exit method and -code, etc.|
|2019-05-10||GUI additions||NHD||Wi3SMenu - Create a slide menu with Windows 10 style. Supports color, icon and opacity.|
|2019-05-08||Hardware||RTFC||BuildPartitionTable - Scans a physical drive's partition table and returns a partition_table, allocation_table and volumes_table.|
|2019-05-05||All sections||water||Changed all links from http to https|
|2019-04-01||Multiple sections||Ward||Seems Ward left the forum and has removed all UDFs he created :-(|
|2019-03-28||Files, Databases and web connections||TheXman||jq - A powerful and flexible JSON processor based on jq|
|2019-03-14||Script Coding/Analyzing/Debugging||Yashied||Log UDF - Allows to create text log files|
|2019-02-25||Files, Databases and web connections||seangriffin||CSV - Manipulate CSV files|
|2019-02-22||GUI additions||Taskms4||MTSkin - Simply create modern looking GUIs (borderless GUI, Interactive menu panel (with mouse-over detection), a bunch of skins)|
|2019-01-27||Microsoft Office||water||Outlook Tools - Import/export contacts from/to vcf files and calendar events from/to ics files|
- 1 Automation
- 2 Script Coding/Analyzing/Debugging
- 3 Files, Databases and web connections
- 4 Data compression
- 5 Encryption and hash
- 6 GUI Additions
- 7 Hardware
- 8 Information gathering
- 9 Internet protocol suite
- 10 Maths
- 11 Media
- 12 PDF
- 13 Security
- 14 Social Media and other Website API
- 15 Windows
- 16 Misc
- Chrome (by seangriffin) - Automate the most common tasks in Chrome with this UDF.
- Firefox (by Stilgar) - A little less support for automation than IE, but still very good.
- Firefox (by Danp2) - Modified newer version of Stilgar Firefox UDF.
- FireFox Profile Backup 1.0 (by careca) - Backup or restore your firefox profile. The application searches for the profile in home drive that will be the one to backup.
- _FF_AutoLogin (by Stilgar) - This is a auto-login function and login-function-generator for FireFox and the FF.au3.
- _FF_DM (by Stilgar) - UDF to control the FireFox Download-Manager (not the download-window).
- _FF_FoxBox (by Stilgar) - UDF to control Fox!Box (A Mozilla Firefox extension for the AVM FRITZ!Box) with FF.au3.
- _FF_Screengrab (by Stilgar) - UDF to control Screengrab! (FireFox-AddOn) with FF.au3.
- _HTML (by Stilgar) - Get informations from any HTML (XML) source, without any browser.
- HTMLDocumentEvents (by SmOke_N) - Track IE document events.
- Internet Explorer (by DaleHohm et al.) - IE library that is now supplied with a standard AutoIt install.
- IUIAutomation MS framework (by junkew) - IUIAutomation MS framework to automate chrome, FF, IE etc.
- NavInfo (by Nessie) - With this UDF you can check if a specified browser/software is installed and which version is being used.
- Opera (by MrCreatoR,) - Automate the most common tasks in Opera with this UDF.
- WebDriver (by Danp2) - W3C compliant Webriver UDF.
- Microsoft Office Access (by randallc) - Automate Microsoft Access.
- Microsoft Office Excel (by water et al.) - This UDF is included in AutoIt. Link to the documentation pages.
- Microsoft Office Excel Charts (by water, GreenCan) - Creating charts using Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Office Outlook (by water) - Automate Microsoft Outlook. Link to the documentation pages.
- Outlook Tools (by water) - Built on top of the OutlookEX UDF it offers some often needed extended functionality (import/export ics/vcf files etc.). Link to the documentation pages.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (by Toady) - Automate Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (by water) - Automate Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Office Word (by water et al.) - This UDF is included in AutoIt. Link to the documentation pages.
- OOo/LibO Calc (by GMK) - OpenOfficeCalc UDF (works also for Libre Office).
- OpenOffice/LibreOffice Spell Checker (by GMK) - Function to validate words, and show spell alternatives.
- Active Directory (by water) - Extensive library to control and manipulate the Windows active directory. Link to the documentation pages.
- Java (by seangriffin) - Creates an access bridge between your application and a Java application. Allowing you to automate some Java applications.
- SAP (by seangriffin) - SAP business management automation.
- SAPWizard (by ozmike) - SAPWizard UDF.
- AutoIt error logger (AUERLO) (by user4157124) - File- and stdout (etc.) output of messages, regular- and COM Object errors, exit method and -code, etc.
- cDebug (by c.haslam) - Dumps the values of all AutoIt subtypes and expressions including nested arrays, DLL structs and maps.
- ErrorLog (by mLipok) - Logs program activities and errors to different output locations.
- Log4a (by zorphnog) - Logging library loosely based upon the log4j and NLog libaries.
- Loga (by Danyfirex) - Simple logging library to keep track of code with an integrated console.
- Log UDF (by Yashied) - This simple UDF allows you to create a text log files.
Inter Process Communications
- Container (by MrCreatoR) - Scripts interaction method. Allows to transfer whole arrays as data, and even COM objects.
- DDEML (by doudou) - Use your AutoIt script as DDE client or server.
- FMIPC (by argumentum) - IPC via FileMapping.
- Interprocess (by JScript) - Remotely execute a function in another script (using Mailslot).
- IPC_IO (by JohnWIlling) - IPC library supporting multiple connection types (such as: Named Pipe, File, TCP, SharedMemory, MailSlot).
- Mailslot (by trancexx) - IPC using Mailslots.
- Pool - Post Office for Organised Labour (by RTFC) - Provides multiple AutoIt processes with an infrastructure for exchanging messages, data, and remote-control instructions.
Files, Databases and web connections
- ADO (by mLipok) - A modifed version of the _SQL UDF to access all kind of databases (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS ACCESS, XLS, TXT, and many other which use ADO and ODBC).
- ADODB (by spudw2k) - ADODB Example.
- AXML (by Aipion) - This is a Wrapper for Pugixml, made with C++.
- DBF (by funkey) - dBase database read and write with DLL.
- CSV (by ProgAndy) - Read/write CSV files to/from 2D arrays.
- CSV (by seangriffin) - Manipulate CSV files using SQLite.
- Excel file generation UDF (by jerome) - Excel file generation (multi-sheet workbook) without the need to have Excel installed.
- Excel XML UDF (by FireFox) - UDF to work with SpreadsheetML (Open XML file formats).
- EXml (by jdelaney) - Create Excel file (SpreadsheetML) through "Microsoft.XMLDOM".
- EzMySql (by Yoriz) - EzMySql - Use MySQL Databases with AutoIt.
- FireBird (by eltorro) - FireBird, Interbase DLL UDF.
- JSON (by Gabriel13) - RFC4627 compliant JSON encode/decode.
- JSON (by Ward) - JSMN - A Non-Strict JSON UDF.
- JSON (by ozmike) - Bridge to Native Windows JSON plus OO extension for AutoIt.
- JSONgen: JSON generator (by Jefrey) - UDF to generate JSON.
- jq (by TheXman) - A powerful and flexible JSON processor based on jq.
- MS SQL (by TheLuBu) - MSSQL.
- MS SQL (by ChrisL) - _SQL. ADODB Connection.
- MySQL (by cdkid) - MySQL relational database management system UDF.
- MySQL (by ProgAndy) - MySQL UDFs (without ODBC - working with libmysql.dll).
- MySQL (by James) - MySQL ODBC Connector.
- romaSQL (rynow) - This autoIt UDF is built on the concept of Laravel Query & doctrine. Connection string is based on ADODB / ODBC.
- Sharepoint 2007/2010 UDF (by schoppet) - UDF to access the SOAP-Webservices of Sharepoint 2007/2010.
- SQLite (by ptrex) - SQLite is a library that implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine.
- SQLite Array Functions (by SmOke_N) - SQLite Array Functions - a faster method for unique arrays and sorting methods.
- SQLite - Database UDF (by PhoenixXL) - UDF for SQLite so that beginners will also be able to do the stuff.
- SQLiteEx UDF (by 57ar7up) - SQLiteEx UDF v0.5.1 - Simplest work with SQLite.
- Xbase I/O UDF (by RTFC) - Transfer data between Xbase Data file (*.dbf) and AutoIt array written in pure AutoIt (no SQL, no ADO, no dlls, no external dependencies).
- XML DOM Wrapper (by eltorro) - Supports CRUD operations on XML. Including XSL and XPath.
- XML (by mLipok) - New version of XML DOM Wrapper, with many new features.
- AutoIt Machine Code Algorithm Collection (by Ward) -
Checksum, Compression, Encode and hash algorithm collection for 32 and 64 bit.File removed by author.
- 7z, zip, gzip, bzip2, tar (by rasim) - Extensive library that uses a external DLL that must be provided with the script.
- gZip (by Zinthose) - Based on the parsing of gZip.exe output. It can work with memory, it doesn't work with files.
- LZMA (by trancexx) - LZMA (Native Windows).
- LZMA Compression (by Ward) -
LZMA Compression UDF.File removed by author.
- MessagePack (by Ward) -
Efficient binary serialization format to exchange data among multiple languages like JSON - but faster and smaller.File removed by author.
- Package (by Yashied) - Package UDF.
- pZip (by asdf8) - PureZIP_L library UDF.
- UnRAR (by rasim) - UnRAR.
- XZip (by eltorro) - Another UDF for "XStandard XZIP Component".
- XZip (by mLipok) - UDF for "XStandard XZIP Component".
- Zip plugin (by eltorro) - Zip plugin.
- ZIP (by torels) - ZIP UDF in pure AutoIt.
- zip (by wraithdu) - Create ZIP files and unpack ZIP files.
- ZIP (by joakim) - ZIP STRUCTS UDF (from scratch).
- zLib (by Ward) -
zLib (Deflate/Inflate/GZIP) UDF.File removed by author.
- ZLib (by monoceres) - Based on ZLib.dll. It can compress/uncompress data in memory, it doesn't work with files.
Encryption and hash
- AES Rijndael (by Ward) -
Very fast AES UDF. Supports ECB/CBC/CFB/OFB block cipher mode.File removed by author.
- AutoIt Machine Code Algorithm Collection (by Ward) -
Checksum, Compression, Encode and hash algorithm collection for 32 and 64 bit.File removed by author.
- _Base64Encode, _Base64Decode (by trancexx) - Fast _Base64Encode, _Base64Decode (calling functions "CryptBinaryToString" and "CryptStringToBinary" in Crypt32.dll).
- Base91 and Base128 (by Beege) - Base91 and Base128 functions.
- MD5,SHA1,CRC32,RC4,BASE64,XXTEA (by Ward) -
Several encryption and hash functions.File removed by author.
- TrueCrypt (by FuryCell) - TrueCrypt UDFs.
- WinTrust (by kasty) - verify the integrity of a file with its embedded signature or a given catalog.
- 3D Pie chart (by WideBoyDixon) - 3D Pie chart.
- Chart_UDF (by Kanashius) - This UDF can be used to Display bar charts in a window.
- ContextHelp (by Yashied) - Management of context help (original).
- ExtMsgBox (by Melba23) - A very customisable replacement for MsgBox.
- GUICtrlOnChangeRegister (by Mat) - Call a function when an edits content is changed.
- GUIExtender (by Melba23) - Expand and contract sections of your GUI (original).
- GUIFrame (by Melba23 & Kip) - Divide a GUI into adjustable frames.
- GUI Panel (by FireFox) - Manage child GUIs as panel ctrls.
- GUI Scrollbars (by Melba23) - Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command.
- MetroGUI (by BBs19) - Windows 10 style buttons, toggles, radios etc.
- Modern tray menu (by Holger) - Allows the creation of modern, fancy GUI and tray menus with icons and colors.
- MTSkin (by Taskms4) - Simply create modern looking GUIs (borderless GUI, Interactive menu panel (with mouse-over detection), a bunch of skins).
- Notifications (by S3cret91) - Display permanent desktop notifications.
- Notify (by Melba23) - Small notifications on the edge of the display.
- Pie chart (by Andreik) - Pie chart.
- Real Vista Aero Glass (by James) - Real Vista Aero Glass UDF - you can apply glass effect to your GUI.
- SetOnEvent (by martin) - Provides an easy way for an event to call functions with parameters.
- _SysTray (by wraithdu) - Get info about and manipulate Systray icons.
- Toast (by Melba23) - Small message GUIs which pop out of the Systray.
- Tray Icon Bar Graph (by BeeGee) - Creates a scrolling bar graph as the tray icon.
- Uskin (by JScript) - A library that allows a user to skin their application GUI using the Windows .MSstyles files.
- Wi3SMenu (by NHD) - Create a slide menu with Windows 10 style. Supports color, icon and opacity.
- XSkin (by Valuater) - A large library that allows skinning of your GUI and to apply custom skins.
- Calendar (by jmon) - Calendar UDF.
- ChooseFileFolder (byMelba23) - Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing.
- Colorpicker (by Yashied) - Create a button for the user to select a color.
- Explorer Frame UDF (by Beege) - Takes any frame created by GUIFrame and turns it into a MS-Windows like Explorer window.
- GDIPlus Slider UDF (by Kanashius) - This UDF can be used to create a slider with an imagebackground and an image to move.
- Graph control (by andybiochem) - Easily create and show bar chart and line charts.
- GraphGDIPlus UDF (by andybiochem) - Easily create and show bar chart and line charts with GDI+ to take advantage of double-buffering.
- GUICtrlCreateFinder (by Mat) - Allows you to create a window finder control like the one seen in AutoIt Window Info.
- GUIHotkey (by Mat) - UDF for using native hotkey controls.
- GUIListViewEx (by Melba23) - Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items.
- GUIPager (by Mat) - Create and control native pager controls.
- GUI/Tray Menu (by Holger, LarsJ, AZJIO) - GUI/Tray Menu with icons and colors.
- GUITreeViewEx (by Melba23) - Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView.
- Hotkey input control (by Yashied) - Hotkeys Input Control UDF Library (Non-native).
- ListView Edit UDF (by Kanashius) - This UDF can be used to simply edit an Listview.
- ListView - Explorer like ListView UDF (by Beege) - This UDF simplify creating MS Explorer-like ListViews.
- Marquee (by Melba23) - Make tickertape info bars.
- Predict Text UDF (by PhoenixXL) - It sub classes the edit control and matches the current word through the Database & sets selection in accordance.
- Progressbar with GDIplus (by ProgAndy) - You even can use full textured images.
- RestrictEdit_SRE UDF (by PhoenixXL) - Restrict the text that can be entered in an editbox through a String Regular Expression.
- Ribbon (by trancexx) - UDF for Windows Ribbon framework.
- StringSize (by Melba23) - Automatically size controls to fit the text you want to put in them.
- Syslink (by Yashied) - Provides a convenient way to embed hypertext links in a window.
- Table (by andybiochem) - Table UDF.
- TVExplorer (by Yashied) - Allows to create TreeView (TV) Explorer controls that display a tree of files and folders.
- Virtual Listview (by LarsJ) - Virtual Listview for large amounts of data with a large number of rows.
- Windows Message Monitor (by LarsJ) - Monitor Windows Messages of a window or control.
- Battery UDF (by Yashied) - Retrieves a various information and current status of the battery(s).
- BuildPartitionTable (by RTFC) - Scans a physical drive's partition table and returns a partition_table, allocation_table and volumes_table.
- CommAPI (by therealhanuta) - Serial and parallel communication (COM port, RS-232, LPT port) - without installing DLL's (using Windows API calls).
- Device Management (by weaponx) - Device Management API.
- DirectShow (by monoceres) - DirectShow UDF.
- DirectSound (by eukalyptus) - DirectSound UDF.
- Direct2D (by eukalyptus) - Direct2D UDF.
- Drive Info (by NerdFencer) - Gathers drive info for Hard Drives, Disk Drives, and Floppy Drives.
- FritzBox (by Allow2010) - _FB_Tools - manage your FritzBox from Autoit.
- I/O Port Functions (by Ascend4nt) - Input/Output UDF for interacting with ports (x64 Parallel Port, Keyboard etc.).
- Monitor Configuration (by jaberwacky) - Monitor Configuration UDF.
- Mouse (by AlmarM) - AutoIt powered mouse events.
- MouseTrapEvent (by ozmike) - MouseTrapEvent UDF.
- NetInfo (by Nessie) - UDF for test internet download speed and upload speed.
- Network configuration (by jguinch) - Network configuration UDF.
- Nitgen (by Jefrey) - UDF to work with Nitgen fingerprint readers that use NGenBio SDK.
- Printers management with WMI (by jguinch) - Allows to manage printers: add/delete printer, driver, port, or obtain configuration, set default printer ...
- Serial Port/COM (by martin) - Serial Port /COM Port UDF.
- SMARTDRIVE (by ptrex) - SMART drive Analysis.
- SPI Hardware Interface (by Blinky) - Communicate with the MAX335 chip using the SPI protocol via the LPT (printer) port.
- VISA/GPIB (by Angel) - VISA/GPIB library.
- Webcam (by LIMITER) - Webcam UDF.
- Webcam (by ludocus) - Webcam UDF.
- WiFi (by MattyD) - Low level control over your wireless LAN.
- Computer information (by JSThePatriot) - A general purpose library to get various details about a Windows machine.
- WinPcap (by JRSmile) - Wrapper for the windows packet capture library WinPcap.
- WinPcap (by Nicolas Ricquemaque) - A library to access the main functionalities offered by the WinPcap driver.
Internet protocol suite
- SMSApi (by mLipok) - UDF for SMSAPi which provides SMS services.
- BulkSMS (by Skysnake) - UDF for BulkSMS which provides SMS services.
- cURL (by seangriffin) - A UDF for transferring data with URL syntax.
- cURL (by Ward) -
AutoIt binary code version of libcurl with SSL support.File removed by author.
- HTTP lib (by Jefrey) - HTTP lib (GET, POST and upload) UDF to simplify HTTP requests, mainly when dealing about POST data or file uploads.
- IMAP (by mikeytown2) - IMAP.
- IMAP4 (by Tipulatoid) - IMAP4 UDF.
- IRC (by McGod) - A lightweight library for communicating with IRC servers.
- IRC (by rcmaehl) - IRC UDF - Updated Version of Chips' IRC UDF.
- POP3 (by Apzo) - POP3 library for retrieving email messages. Not compatible with Gmail because it uses SSL.
- POP3 (by mLipok) - POP3 UDF According to the 1939 RFC, modified version with Quoted Printable decoder.
POP3 SSL (by Fox2) - A POP3 library that's compatible with Gmail. It uses an external executable that must be supplied with your script.No code attached to the thread.
- Prowl (by mrflibblehat) - Push notifications to iPhone, iPod touch or iPad using Prowl (Growl client for iOS).
- Request (by Ward) -
Powerful and easy-to-use HTTP client for AutoIt based on Curl.au3 and Json.au3.File removed by author.
- SFTP (by Lupo73) - UDF to support SFTP protocol using PSFTP.
- Socket UDF (by funkey) - Socket UDF.
- SMTP (by Jos) - Smtp Mailer That Supports Html And Attachments.
- SMTP Mailer UDF (by mLipok) - Smtp Mailer That Supports Html And Attachments - Modified Version with support to save EML files.
- SNMP (by enaiman) - SNMP_UDF for SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c.
- SNMP - MIB protocol (by ptrex) - Reading toner status from SNMP device with WMI.
- SSH (by jeanphile) - Use the SSH protocol very easily in your code.
- STUN (by j0kky) - STUN is a protocol that permits you to know your external IP but, more interesting, your external port associated to your internal port.
- SyslogSend (by Irios) - This allows sending (BSD) messages to a syslog server using UDP.
- TCPServer (by Jefrey) - Multi client, event-based, able to bind console app to socket.
- UPnP Protocol (by ptrex) - UPnP - Read and Control your devices in side out.
- WinHTTP (by trancexx) - Access the HTTP protocol for creating GET and POST requests and submitting them with conforming standards, cookies not supported.
- WinInet (by -Ultima-) - Access standard Internet protocols (FTP, Gopher and HTTP). Supports GET/POST requests and cookies.
- WSA_NBTCP (by ripdad) - Non-Blocking Transmission Control Protocol.
- Advanced Math UDF (by scintilla4evr) - Advanced mathematical functions (primes, number sequences, interpolate, calculate values of functions like Riemann zeta etc.).
- Advanced rounding (by Mat) - Support for different measures of accuracy and 8 ways to resolve tie breaks.
- Big number (by eukalyptus) - Make calculations with extremely large numbers that AutoIt normally is not able to support.
- Decimal To fraction (by Malkey) - Converts any decimal number to a fraction. Example: 1.2 to 6/5.
- Eigen4AutoIt (by RFTC) - This library allows you to perform fast matrix operations on large numerical data sets, and much more ....
- MathsEx UDF (by PhoenixXL) - Functions for Carrying Out More Advanced Mathematical Calculations.
- Number base conversion (by james3mg) - From, to and between positive bases less than 63 (decimals supported).
- NumToWord (by Mat) - Convert numerals to a human readable string.
- Polynomials (by Mat) - Functions for using polynomials.
- Primes (by jennico) - Many functions dealing with prime number generation and calculations.
- Roman Numerals (by AZJIO) - Roman Numerals.
- Root function (by Mat) - Working out real roots of numbers.
- StringAPL (by minx) - inline APL interpreter.
- Trigonometric and math functions (by trancexx) - _ATan2(), _Cosh(), _Frexp(), _Hypot(), _Ldexp(), _Logb(), _Sinh(), _Tanh().
- FreeImage library (by ProgAndy) - Various operations on images, such as rotate, resize, flip.
- HtmlHelp (by Geodetic) - HtmlHelp UDF.
- HyperCam (by seangriffin) - HyperCam (Screen Recording) UDF.
- HyCam2 (by willichan) - Automation for HyCam2 screen recording utility.
- OCR (by ptrex) - Real OCR in AU3 - MODI with MS Office 2003.
- OCR (by seangriffin) - Tesseract (Screen OCR) UDF.
- Printer controller (by martin) - Print text in any font, size and colour at any position on the page, draw lines, curves, elipses, pies in any colour, and print images.
- Printing (by GRS) - Printing from AutoIt.
- RTF_Printer (by mLipok) - Printing RichEdit in the background.
- Simple DirectMedia Layer (by AdmiralClaws) - Adds support for joysticks, CDs, 2D graphics, timers. See SDL website for more information.
Graphics and image
- au3Irrlicht2 (by JRowe) - Combining Irrlicht and AutoIt.
- AVI writing udf (by monoceres) - UDF for creating uncompressed avi:s from bitmap files (support for compressing the video, may or may not appear).
- Bitmap Library (by evilertoaster) - Bitmap Library.
- GTK+ (by prazetto) - GTK+ Framework | Widgets.
- ImageGetInfo (by Lazycat) - This is an UDF for reading info from JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and GIF - size, color depth, resolution.
- IrrLicht (by A. Percy) - A 3D graphics engine suitable for creating games.
- OpenGL (by LarsJ) - OpenGL without external libraries etc. For JPEG files UDF also retreive various Exif information.
- OpenGL (2.0) (by minx) - New set of UDFs for OpenGL + AutoIt.
- VLC (by seangriffin) - VLC (Media Player) UDF.
- VLC Media Player (by ptrex) - VLC Media Player.
- WMP (by ConsultingJoe) - Windows Media Player UDF.
- WMP - Media Controls (by CFire) - Another Windows Media Player UDF.
- BASS Function Library (by BrettF) - Sound and Music via wrappers for Bass, BassEnc, Bass FX, BassSFX, BassAsio and BassCd DLLs.
- libZPlay (by Danyfirex) - Multimedia library for playing mp3, mp2, mp1, ogg, flac, ac3, aac, oga, wav and pcm files and streams.
- MIDI (by eynstyne) - MIDI UDF.
- SAPIListBox (by seangriffin) - SAPIListBox (Speech Recognition) UDF.
- TTS (by Beege) - Text-to-Speech UDF.
- Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer (by mLipok) - Make your own PDF Viewer GUI with Acrobat Reader ActiveX COM Object "AcroPDF.PDF.1".
- Debenu PDF Viewer SDK (by mLipok) - A collection of functions to display PDF files in your applications using Debenu PDF Viewer SDK.
- Debenu Quick PDF Library (by mLipok) - A collection of functions for Debenu Quick PDF Library.
- FoxIt Reader (by ptrex) - PDF Reader in AU3.
- MPDF (by taietel) - Create PDF from your application.
- PDFCreator (by ptrex) - Automation of PDFCreator allows you to create and manipulate PDF files.
- PDFCreator (by mLipok) - UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x with working EVENTs Handler.
- _StringToPDF (by Tam0r) - Write a string to a PDF file and specify font size, type etc.
- VirusTotal (by Danyfirex) - VirusTotal API 2.0 UDF.
Social Media and other Website API
- Cex.io (by AquilesCrespo) - UDF script for using with the web api from https://cex.io/ server.
- CrowdinAPI (by mLipok) - Uses the crowdin.net website API for some functions (create projects, add and update files, download translations or integrate localization).
- Dropbox authenticator (by Gimerly) - Dropbox authenticator.
- Easypost (by dcat127) - Print USPS Postage Labels.
- eBay (by seangriffin) - eBay UDF (functions GetItemStatus and GetSingleItem from the "Shopping API").
- Gmail (by PhoenixXL) - Remote Gmail (UDF).
- Gmail API (by Ascer) - Automate communication with Gmail using oAuth 2.0 security.
- Google Functions (by Beege) - Google Functions (Suggestions, Definitions, Translate, Convert).
- Google Maps (by seangriffin) - Google Maps UDF.
- iTunes (by torels) - iTunes UDF.
- iTunes (by Beege) - Another iTunes UDF.
- No-IP (by Nessie) - With this UDF you can simply update your no-ip hostname(s) and retrieve the ip address of an no-ip address.
- PasteBin (by mrflibblehat) - Pastebin UDF.
- Skype (by FireFox) - Skype4COM provides an ActiveX interface to the Skype API.
- Teamspeak 3 (by chipDE) - Teamspeak 3 UDF.
- TeamViewer API (by mLipok) - A collection of function for use with TeamViewer API.
- Telegram Bot UDF (by LinkOut) - UDF for Telegram messenger API.
- TVmaze.com API (by BBs19) - TVmaze.com API UDF (TV-Series).
- Twitter (by seangriffin) - Twitter UDF.
- Yahoo Weather (by Nessie) - YWeather UDF - Yahoo Weather API.
- Youtube Uploader (by BrettF) - AYTU - AutoIt Youtube Uploader.
- ACL (by ptrex) - Set ACL on windows Objects.
- ACL (by FredAl) - Do most everything with the DACL and ownership on all types of objects: Files or folders, Registry keys, services, Kernel and WMI objects, etc.
- CertUtil UDF (by mLipok) - Wrapper for windows certutil.exe (command-line program that is installed in Windows as part of Certificate Services).
- FileSystemMonitor (by seangriffin) - Monitors the file system by recording all file system events occurring within a given path.
- Firewall (by JLogan3o13) - Control and manipulate the Windows Firewall (enable/disable, Exclusions list, enable/disable ports etc.).
- Firewall policy2 (by Bilgus)- Provides access to the firewall policy for Windows Vista+.
- ITaskBarList (by Beege) - ITaskBarList UDF.
- Local account (by engine) - Local account UDF.
- Magnifier Functions (by Ascend4nt) - Exposes most of the useful Magnifier API functions available since Windows Vista.
- Registry (by engine) - Windows Registry UDFs.
- Registry (by seanhart) - RegWriteAllUsers / RegDeleteAllUsers.
- Service (by arcker) - Build your own service with AutoIt code.
- Startup (by guinness) - Create Startup entries in the Startup Folder or Registry.
- SCCM (by JLogan3o13) - Systems Center Configuration Manager Library.
- System restore (by FredAI) - System restore UDF.
- SubstWrapper UDF (by mLipok) - Wrapper for windows subst.exe command - (Associates a path with a drive letter).
- Taskplanner/Taskscheduler COM (by Allow2010) - an UDF for using the Windows Taskplaner / Task Scheduler.
- Task Scheduler (by dbzfanatic) - Task Scheduler UDF.
- TTS UDF (by Kanashius) - UDF for use with SAPI Automation Object - text-to-speech (TTS) engine.
- UAC (by AdamUL) - User Account Control (UAC) UDF.
- Utter (by Surya) - Utilizing more of SAPI (Speech Recognition UDF).
- WIMGAPI (by Homes32) - A UDF for manipulating Windows Image Files (.wim) without ImageX.exe.
- Windows Events (by Emperor) - Create your own Windows events.
- Windows Service Control functions (by SumTingWong) - Some limited functions to control services (create, start, stop, delete, check ...).
- Windows Services (by engine) - Windows Services UDF.
- WRMF (by Luigi) - WRMF - Windows Registry Monitor Call Function.
- _AdlibEnhance (by JScript) - Enhance Adlib to call functions with parameters, pause and resume.
- Android (by Moriba) - Control any Android device.
- Animated tray icons (by Yashied) - Make animated tray icons easily.
- ArrayMultiColSort (by Melba23) - Function to sort a 2D array on several columns.
- ArrayWorkshop (by czardas) - Multidimensional array functions.
- Associative array functions (by Nutster) - Manage a version of associative arrays in single AutoIt variables.
- Atom Table (by Ascend4nt) - Store (add, find, delete, and query) strings locally (at program level) or globally (at OS level) with unique numerical identifiers.
- Barcode generators (by willichan) - Creates a Code128A/B/C or Creates a Code39 or Code39Extended optimized barcode from supplied data.
- Binary (by Ward) -
Functions to better deal with binary variables.File removed by author.
- BinaryCall (by Ward) -
Write Subroutines In C, Call In AutoIt.File removed by author.
- BlockInputEx (by MrCreatoR) - Supports a few features that built-in BlockInput() function does not.
- Clipboard (by eltorro) - When apps need to watch the clipboard.
- ClipboardEx (by ozmike) - Allows to have more than 1 item in the Clipboard. Handles all data types, not just text.
- Clipboard History (by wraithdu) - Save and restore the entire clipboard contents. Inspired by AHK's ClipboardAll.
- CmdLine (by Jefrey) - Collection of functions to parse command line arguments.
- Console (by Shaggi) - Functions and features to work wiht Console input/output.
- Copy (by Yashied) - Copy or move files and directories without suspending your script. Retrieve the current state (copied bytes, error code etc.) while copying.
- Date / Time convert (by Melba23) - Ttransform date/time formats.
- _DLLStructDisplay (by Ascend4nt) - Show Struct in ListView.
- FASM (by Ward) -
Embed compiled Flat Assembler (FASM) code in your script.File removed by author.
- _FileGetMimeType (by Wiliat87) - Retrieve MIME types based on the extension of the filename/filepath/URL provided.
- File locking with cooperative semaphores (by willichan) - Simple file locking without a server.
- FindMimeFromData (by twbradio) - FindMimeFromData using urlmon.dll.
- Font Icon (by J2TeaM) - Use Font Awesome in your AutoIt project.
- HotString (by jvanegmond) - Similar to the HotKey function but trigger on a string, instead of a key or key combination.
- Inline Assembly (by Ward) -
Assembles the code to binary machine code and runs it.File removed by author.
- LASM - Light Assembler (by minxomat) - Inline UDF for an Assembler.
- LFN (by orbs) - Overcome MAX_PATH limit of 256 chars.
- Link Grammar for AutoIt (by JRowe) - Input is a regular sentence in English, German or Italian, output is a pattern parsed from the structure of the sentence.
- MemoryDll (by Ward) -
Embed DLLs in script and call functions from memory.File removed by author.
- MRU (by Yashied) - Most Recently Used (MRU) List Automation functions.
- _Multiprocess (by jguinch) - Run several external programs at the same time and retrieve the exit code of each process.
- .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR) Framework (by Danyfirex, Junkew, Larsj, ptrex, Trancexx) - Allows AutoIt to access .NET Class Libraries.
- NoFocusLines (by Melba23) - Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes.
- NotifyIcon (by FireFox) - Create, delete and manage self notify icons (formerly TrayIconEx).
- PixelGetColor (by Manadar) - Get or Read Pixel from memory.
- RDC (by Yashied) - ReadDirectoryChanges Wrapper.
- Resources (by Zedna) - Embed any binary data into your AutoIt compiled EXE files.
- ResourcesEx (by guinness) - Up to date version of Zedna's Resources UDF.
- Restart (by Yashied) - Allows to restart a script from any location with full restoration of the original command line parameters.
- SciLexer (by Kip) - Editing control, supports multiple editors.
- ScriptEditor (by pandel) - ScriptEditor with I18N support and customizable lexer completely written in AutoIt (based on SciLexer).
- Spell Checker (by iCode) - Spell Checker functions to call Hunspell, Hyphenate and MyThes.
- Synology filestation (by nend) - Functions to interact with a Synology NAS server.
- TimeConvert (by orbs) - Convert UTC to/from local time, and/or reformat the string representation.
- WinSnap (by Beege) - Automatic Window Alignment by applying that "snappy edge" effect to your GUI.