PC CONTROL with a browser or cell phone

ConsultingJoe

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning:

Some webserver doesn't let to view formats different than html,htm,txt.

In this case the file "com.con" or "com.ini" must be called "com.txt" or "com.html" because the function "InetGet" runs correctly.

Thanks for the tip, I will get on that, there really is no point to name it *.con so I will change it to *.txt

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

I haven't looked at the source yet but it sounds like you might want to add parts of this code to it.

Remote Server BETA

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19468

more specifically this

Func AutoItExecute($Cmd)
   RunWait(@AutoItExe & ' /AutoIt3ExecuteLine "' & $Cmd & '"')
EndFunc

That way you can run any command that AutoIt can do. Which should make this program a little easier to code.

Also i had to rewrite ini to txt files in order for me to download them correctly in a past project.

Awesome job!

-Mike

Thanks, I did see that topic that is where I got that Idea, but I didn't finish adding that in, I'm trying to get it to upload the blank com file back. Thanks again, when I get it working again I'll do that right away

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Sorry... I know this isn't regarding AutoIt. But I'm looking at your counter weights and I can't seem to figure out how they work. Can you give an explanation??

HERE IT IS, The Diagram of the Door Thing-a-ma-bob

http://zerocool60544.t35.com/DSC00013.JPG

http://zerocool60544.t35.com/DSC00012.JPG

Edited by zerocool60544

Hey guys has anyone looked at my code. I have come to the conclusion that since the scripted has been complicated it may have messed up the FTP section. Does anyone have anyother ideas??? :lmao:

Have you seen this? You are famous :lmao:

WOW THAT IS KICK AZZ. THANKS TO YOUR SUPPORT!!!

I changed up the script a little. I think it is better

A few things first the script has the option for your own command but the html or php changes the quotes to slashes

and you might need to tweak the html a little

BUT REMEMBER, STILL WORKING ON IT. I WON'T GIVE UP. i will add UPLOAD AND DOWNLOAD and even FILE TREES>> THANT WOULD BE COOL.

A few things first the script has the option for your own command but the html or php changes the quotes to slashes

BUT REMEMBER, STILL WORKING ON IT. I WON'T GIVE UP. i will add UPLOAD AND DOWNLOAD and even FILE TREES>> THANT WOULD BE COOL.

Thanks for your update! :lmao:

Is the problem also fixt with com.con?

Keep it up the good work! ;)

i think the whole project could be done easier by just having a file installed on the server reading

the con file and on the controling side software that simply ftp's the file with the command.

true. you have to have the controlling software with you but you then dont need the html or php script!

and have direct control. this is also much safer!!!

for those saying that you cant control from every browser my reply is that you can still ftp from every

computer and the commands are quite simple.

I would suggest doing one php page to add commands to a "queue" (the con file) and then another php page reading that queue and removing the top command then then doing it. That way you don't have to bother with ftp (as it is slower then a pure www request). For security you could add a password check in the url when you call the php scripts. Then it would be rather easy to log what commands were performed at what time/date.

Edited by Zheele

Thanks for your update! :lmao:

Is the problem also fixt with com.con?

Keep it up the good work! ;)

It seems ok, I just need to add more and more. The reason I change com.con back from *.ini or *.txt is that the free web server changes the file and adds html code for their ads. it sucks but it does not do it with unrecognized files so... Cool then

And if someone could change the script to be faster or more stable than feel free and post it

And I'm not that hot with PHP so lets see your guys version of the PHP

when i tryed the control me.au3 file it says

Beep(500, 1000)

^ERROR

Error:unknown function name

I'm a bit of a beginner when it comes to the FTP functions but would it be possible to just use the _FTPOpen and the _FTPConnect in the beginning of the script and the _FTPClose at the end of it? This way you wouldn't have to run these functions repitively?

INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...

when i tryed the control me.au3 file it says

Beep(500, 1000)

^ERROR

Error:unknown function name

use the latest beta version

I'm a bit of a beginner when it comes to the FTP functions but would it be possible to just use the _FTPOpen and the _FTPConnect in the beginning of the script and the _FTPClose at the end of it? This way you wouldn't have to run these functions repitively?

I don' thank that will work because it needs an open and close for each command

use the latest beta version

wait where is that at?

o ok do you mean the autoit?

EDIT

ok im gonna try it with autoit 3.1.1.103 beta we'll see what happens

EDIT2

ok it works now *well i guess it did since it opend and no errors came up, and it had a autoit scropt pause in the system tray

Edited by seesoe