Simple WiFi Scanner

ConsultingJoe

WIfI Scanner

Download Source

There are some bugs with the constants, If you have any errors or you see problems

Please let me know

Posted Image

Edited by CyberZeroCool

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

LOVE IT :whistle: but it says the dll is a trial and makes a text file and says it's a trial again and quits. and the other file in the winrar that says extract first is 0 kb

wait, did it work?

you have to extract the files, then run the script.

let me know, thanks

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

it worked here, nice job!

Edited by Pakku

@ZeroCool

Nice script, just sad that there is some messageboxes, this could come in handy for me, Thanks

@ kuh_kuh

After i had tryed i can say that there is no virus in any of the files

-Rambo

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! youĀ’re the best in town Fight!

thank you,

yes, there are no viruses, I like the forum and, most people here would say I'm not stupid, lol

it has a 30 day limit, I have not yet come to it to see if it could be extended.

and it's too bad theres no data like MAC address, etc not that its needed

thanks again

nope it doesn't work. Note I run win2k , it just gives me two messages from the dll saying its a demo

Oh yeah sorry, XP SP2 and Vista ONLY

Oh yeah sorry, XP SP2 and Vista ONLY

grrr.. i was hoping this was written in pure autoit.. seems like the dll writes somewhere, registry??

perhaps you could look for, a freebie/opensource one or look for the WZC api and implement in autoit direcly or make your own dll instead of cracking it.

Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!------GUISetOnEvent should behave more like HotKeySet()

I am getting sick of windows 2000 more or less I have been sick of all window products the only good one was win98 he should of stopped there.

lol, have you tried xp sp2, its not bad

grrr.. i was hoping this was written in pure autoit.. seems like the dll writes somewhere, registry??

perhaps you could look for, a freebie/opensource one or look for the WZC api and implement in autoit direcly or make your own dll instead of cracking it.

Thanks, I will try this

Here is the msdn site on it

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms706563.aspx

lol, have you tried xp sp2, its not bad

if you mean windows xp service pack 2 then yes. I have notice that win2k is great for game play and that windows xp can run more stuff such as software and my scripts. Every OS has a few flaws I guess

- win2k geart for games but bad for software+scripts

- winxp ok for games but can crash easyer and better for software+scripts

- Vista good for browsing I heard it is good for gaming but you must have it set up proper and most likely have dual core nice set up but cpu eater by far

- Linux never really tried it but has far as I heard you can't run .exe files but I think that there is a certain way it can be done

Question: How do you make those help files like the one in your ZIP?

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Okay, thanks.

(Sorry this is off-topic)

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

• 1 month later...

Sorry Guys,

Link Updated - Check First Post!

• 1 year later...

I tried to update this script because it didn't work with the new version of auto it.

When i hit scan it doesn't find any access point. any ideas?

From the log it looks like its just not finding any networks, but there are about 6 that i am detecting with windows and my vistumbler

12:58:14:321 EnumerateAdapters

12:58:15:569 DoInit

12:58:15:569 WinVer = 6.0 Service Pack 1

12:58:15:647 DoInit Finished

12:58:15:647 Adapters: 1

12:58:15:647 EnumerateAdapters Finished, result=1

12:58:15:662 GetAdapterName

12:58:15:662 Adapter name: IntelĀ® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection

12:58:15:662 GetAdapterName Finished, result=48

12:58:16:848 EnumerateAvailableNetworks

12:58:16:848 Scanning

12:58:18:549 Scanning OK