Custom Progress Bar

ConsultingJoe

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
; == GUI generated with Koda ==
$Form1 = GUICreate("AForm1", 622, 448, 192, 125)
$progress = create_progress(128, 128, 193, 21, "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Sunset.jpg")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
For $i = 0 To 101 Step 10
    set_progress( $progress, $i )
    ConsoleWrite($i & @CRLF)
    Sleep(100)
Next
For $i = 101 To 0 Step -10
    set_progress( $progress, $i )
    ConsoleWrite($i & @CRLF)
    Sleep(100)
Next
While 1
    $msg = GuiGetMsg()
    Select
    Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        ExitLoop
    Case Else
        ;;;;;;;
    EndSelect
WEnd
Exit

Func create_progress($left, $top, $width, $height, $progressbar)
    If Not FileExists( $progressbar ) Then
        SetError( 1 )
        Return -1
    Else
        $progressbg = GUICtrlCreateLabel( "", $left-2, $top-2, $width+4, $height+4, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE )
        $progresspic = GUICtrlCreatePic( $progressbar, $left, $top, 0, $height)
        Dim $data[3] = [$width, $progressbg, $progresspic]
        Return $data
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func set_progress( $progress, $percent )
    If Not IsArray( $progress ) Then
        SetError( 1 )
        Return -1
    ElseIf $percent < 101 And $percent > -1 Then
        $percent = $progress[0]*($percent*.01)
        ConsoleWrite($progress[0])
        GUICtrlSetPos ( $progress[2], -1, -1, $percent )
    Else
        Return -1
        SetError( 2 )
    EndIf
EndFunc

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

lol I didn't expect that.. very nice.

RK

Its really simple I'm sure it could be made into a real ctrl or an option could be added to the progress control

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

This is really good. Easy to use also.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

This is really good. Easy to use also.

Thanks, do you know if there is a way to send it functions like guictrlsetdata()??

I'm not sure I understand the question, can you explain?

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

I'm not sure I understand the question, can you explain?

so my functions that create the control make it act like a control so instead of my func to set the progress you can just do guictrlsetdata, or guictrldelete

You can't do that.

You can't do that.

ok, just seeing if there was a way, I was thinking of a dummy control to emulate the real control

Nice Larry. I just did the indented label to show that it was a progress bar so the user know that and its not just an empy space until the progress begins

BTW: do you know when the menu gui function was add? I love it