- Automatic updates.
- COM operation replaced with Windows messaging (script no longer closes when program finishes).
- Output window, showing Console output.
- Automatic program tracing.
- Toggle between Release and Debug AutoIt.
- Script editing using ScintillaNET editor (looks and feels the same as SciTE).
- Single step debug through your script and #include files.
- Debug script in compiled (exe) or script (au3) form.
- View and modify variable values while your program is running. Allows you to test all parts of you program.
- Breakpoints (toggled by clicking on the line number). Breakpoints are stored between sessions.
- Scripts can be debugged by right clicking on the au3 file, running the debugger from the Start>Programs menu, from UltraEdit/UEStudio by using AutoIt4UE, or from within SciTE with this mod.
- Portable version (just install and select 'Portable' instead of 'Full').
- Automatic Context Check option.
- Access to 3rd party tools (Context Check, Koda, open in SciTE, Run script, Compile script, Tidy, Code Wizard).
- Easy switch between Release and Beta AutoIt.
- Syntax highlighting in either SciTE, or Visual Studio style.
- Detection of changes in the script and prompt to automatically reload
- Variable breakpoints (stop if x>1, or @error=1)
- Variable value tooltips in the code window
- Some method of jumping back in the script to an earlier line without restarting. Don't really know if this is possible without the GOTO command.
- Some sort of variable value popup window to allow long strings to be viewed
- Run to Cursor option in code window
Edited by Stumpii, 27 June 2009 - 09:05 PM.