This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Repeat Script?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 lightning30

lightning30

Seeker

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:36 PM

I am looking for a script that will continue to do the script i have made until i press a button to tell it to stop, is there a script ive tried a lot of different things then i get errors in the scripts.

#2 lightning30

lightning30

Seeker

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:51 PM

mayby this will help i have this so far

CODE
MouseClick("left", 87, 755)
MouseClick("right", 676, 502)
MouseClick("left", 728, 618)
MouseClick("left", 1015, 715,30)
MouseClick("left", 177, 656)
MouseClick("left", 49, 344)

it just deletes my email from my spam box and blocks the emails i want to run it for a little each day so i can hopfully stop getting so many emails, is there a way to put repeat script at the bottom of that? i want it to repeat until i click a button to stop it

#3 xcal

xcal

Permanent Noob

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:01 PM

Look at the HotKeySet example in the help file.

#4 Uten

Uten

stupid is as stupid does..

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:06 PM

I am looking for a script that will continue to do the script i have made until i press a button to tell it to stop, is there a script ive tried a lot of different things then i get errors in the scripts.

Post your script or a sample script and you will probably get better response (as in how to do it)
Global $gQuit=false do     ;Do you script until $gQuit Func StopLoop()     $gQuit = True EndFunc

#5 lightning30

lightning30

Seeker

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:07 PM

ok it gives me this

HotKeySet ( "key" [, "function"] )

what would i change that to if i wanted to to repeat and stop when i press F11?

HotKeySet ( "F11" [, "repeat"] )
HotKeySet ( "F12" [, "stop"] )
?

#6 xcal

xcal

Permanent Noob

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:09 PM

I meant the example at the bottom, not the syntax part.

(It's essentially the same idea as what Uten has - so look at his example.)

#7 lightning30

lightning30

Seeker

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:10 PM

no when i use that i still get an error :)

#8 lightning30

lightning30

Seeker

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:11 PM

Post your script or a sample script and you will probably get better response (as in how to do it)

Global $gQuit=false do     ;Do you script until $gQuit Func StopLoop()     $gQuit = True EndFunc

i dont get an error when i use that but how would i made that replay ? it just stops but no error

#9 _Kurt

_Kurt

been a while hasn't it

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:25 PM

Try this:
Dim $Hotkey HotKeySet("{F10}","Start") Func Start()     $Hotkey = NOT $Hotkey     If $Hotkey Then ToolTip('Hotkey was pressed',0,0)     While $Hotkey         ;Do whatever you want here     WEnd     ToolTip("") EndFuncƒo݊÷ Ù8Z¶ÈhºWp¢¹~ØZ¶+'ßÛp…«r¢íý­éh¢H§ú+¶§¥êáj›"¶+-†+ºÚ"µÍŽ×ܙݝ HÚ[™Ý[݈Øܚ ‹ˆ]]܎ˆ˜[X]‚‘[˜Èܙݝ BˆYˆÛÛ[YH H[‚ˆ[Šš[QÙ]Úܝ˜[YJØܚ[] JBˆ[ÙBˆ[Šš[QÙ]Úܝ˜[YJ]]Ò]^JH   ˜[È  œ][ÝÈ   œ][ÝÈ   ˜[Èš[QÙ]Úܝ˜[YJØܚ[] JBˆ[™Y‚ˆ^]‘[™[˜

Hope that works,
Kurt
Awaiting Diablo III..

#10 lightning30

lightning30

Seeker

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:29 PM

Try this:

Dim $Hotkey HotKeySet("{F10}","Start") Func Start()     $Hotkey = NOT $Hotkey     If $Hotkey Then ToolTip('Hotkey was pressed',0,0)     While $Hotkey         ;Do whatever you want here     WEnd     ToolTip("") EndFuncƒo݊÷ Ù8Z¶ÈhºWp¢¹~ØZ¶+'ßÛp…«r¢íý­éh¢H§ú+¶§¥êáj›"¶+-†+ºÚ"µÍŽ×ܙݝ HÚ[™Ý[݈Øܚ ‹ˆ]]܎ˆ˜[X]‚‘[˜Èܙݝ BˆYˆÛÛ[YH H[‚ˆ[Šš[QÙ]Úܝ˜[YJØܚ[] JBˆ[ÙBˆ[Šš[QÙ]Úܝ˜[YJ]]Ò]^JH   ˜[È  œ][ÝÈ   œ][ÝÈ   ˜[Èš[QÙ]Úܝ˜[YJØܚ[] JBˆ[™Y‚ˆ^]‘[™[˜

Hope that works,
Kurt

im looking for something that will just restart the script over and over until i press a button and neither of those restarted unless i was supposed to change something in the script?

#11 lightning30

lightning30

Seeker

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:43 PM

can anyone get one of those 2 that were given to me to work please?

#12 UnknownWarrior

UnknownWarrior

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:46 PM

Gay noob, why you block me on msn huh noob? Guys i prefer you dont help him, hes trying to steal an idea of mine that i created and nows trying to get free scripts so he has it as well... do not help him, lighting, your gay, your making this for a text based game, no one help him i request, he will just abuse the free scripts...

#13 McGod

McGod

Formerly Chip

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:59 PM

Dim $Hotkey HotKeySet("{F10}","Start") Func Start()     $Hotkey = NOT $Hotkey     If $Hotkey Then ToolTip('Hotkey was pressed',0,0)     While $Hotkey     MouseClick("left", 87, 755) MouseClick("right", 676, 502) MouseClick("left", 728, 618) MouseClick("left", 1015, 715,30) MouseClick("left", 177, 656) MouseClick("left", 49, 344)     WEnd     ToolTip("") EndFunc

Doesn't get any simplier then that

So its for a game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users