As most of you already know, there is a few projects like this here on the forum, but this project is unique, this project is a result of almost 3 weeks of intensive scripting, lots of coffee drinking, and many nights without sleeping ...
This is a beta release, so it might have some issues (i tested this app for the last week, so i don't think/hope that there will be too many bugs).
I want to say big thanks to Dhilip89 for some of the functions of this app, and also for helping me out in this project! THANKS!
YouTube Download Center v1.0 RC 2
Screenshot [Main Window]
Screenshot [About Window]
Screenshot [Search Window]
Screenshot [Preview Window]
- Monitoring Browser for YouTube watched videos (supported Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera Brower).
- Call a task when complete to download (Play video, exit program, shutdown/reboot computer, and more).
- Tool for searching Videos.
- Tool for viewing extended information about the YouTube Video.
- Background work of the program (from system tray).
- Auto-rename of existing videos (optional).
- Save downloaded videos with proper file name.
- Command Line support.
/YT_URL_ID=URL - YouTube URL to be used as downloading URL (can be an ID).
/Silent - Downloading of the given YouTube URL in silent mode (no dialogs will be shown), this switch required /YT_URL_ID= switch as well.
/WriteLog - Determine whether will be written log file or not (only for silent mode).
/Path=Dir_Path - Destination Path to downloaded videos (if the path contain spaces, then it should be wrapped with quotes (i.e. /Path="C:\My Videos").
* Add Downloads List - that the downloads will be one after another (then it will be possible to add videos so they will be downloaded later).
* Add ClipBoard Monitoring Feature (check clipboard in real time and alert about the changes).
Edited by MrCreatoR, 26 July 2008 - 01:35 AM.