L|M|TER Media Player - NEW VERSION 4.0.0.7 !

LIMITER

hi

i tested v 3.2.8

some comments

- when adding a directory to playlist , it wont close status window after all files were added ?

- volume slider goes upside down ( you would need to do a 100 - value ...) to make the volume on top to be loudest

- playlist is not saved ? not useful to load from directory over and over again

- bitmaps are still on hardcoded drive ?

- settings should be read on startup BEFORE splash screen, etc ( not every body likes splashscreen and fading in/out windows)

- drag / drop of files should be added ( i show some basic code )

nobbe

Global $WM_DROPFILES = 0x233
Global $gaDropFiles[1], $str = ""

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_DROPFILES, "WM_DROPFILES_FUNC")

$main = GUICreate("ALL ", 764, 578, 250, 206, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES)

;
; drop my files here in listview
;
Func WM_DROPFILES_FUNC($hWnd, $msgID, $wParam, $lParam)
    Local $nSize, $pFileName
    Local $nAmt = DllCall("shell32.dll", "int", "DragQueryFile", "hwnd", $wParam, "int", 0xFFFFFFFF, "ptr", 0, "int", 255)
    For $i = 0 To $nAmt[0] - 1
        $nSize = DllCall("shell32.dll", "int", "DragQueryFile", "hwnd", $wParam, "int", $i, "ptr", 0, "int", 0)
        $nSize = $nSize[0] + 1
        $pFileName = DllStructCreate("char[" & $nSize & "]")
        DllCall("shell32.dll", "int", "DragQueryFile", "hwnd", $wParam, "int", $i, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($pFileName), "int", $nSize)
        ReDim $gaDropFiles[$i + 1]
        $gaDropFiles[$i] = DllStructGetData($pFileName, 1)
        $pFileName = 0
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>WM_DROPFILES_FUNC

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Bert

The slider problem it's too much for me ... can't understand why it doesn't run properly ... (on my pc it runs perfectly)

@nobbe

-The status window closes for me ... :cheer:

-I'll fix the volume slider soon ...

-The next version will save the playlist ...

-I'll change the location of the bitmaps :)

-Well ... I like the splash screen ... but I'l change that too ;)

-And finally i will add a DRAG-AND-DROP Function on the playlist :D

SO ...

The new version ... on which i will start working on this week-end .. will be faster (i hope :( - because i want to make the While loop smaller ...), will have a drag 'n drop function,auto-save function,and many more :cheer: ... STAY TUNED

Expected release date : Between 1 and 10 March ( maybe faster ... depending on my spare time :cheer: )

Edited by LIMITER

hi

i changed the dir loading function to work here now . i guess something is wrong with the progress bar . you might want to put in in main dialog and show only when needed?

the buttons for next / previous file should be image buttons too like (<<) and (>>) - so far you have only a button for next

i will work on the drag / drop code and post as soon as im finished..

Func pcdir()
    If FileReadLine($inipath, 6) = "Enabled=1" Then GUICtrlSetState($playlist, $GUI_HIDE)

$filesArray = RecursiveFileSearch($pcdir, "(?i)\.(mp3|wav)")

;    ProgressOn("L|M|TER Media Player", "Creating playlist ...", "", -1, -1, 16)

For $i = 1 To $filesArray[0]

_GUICtrlStatusBar_SetText($statusbar, "Adding file " & $i & " of " & $filesArray[0], 2)

$path = $filesArray[$i]
        $artist1 = _GetExtProperty($path, 16) & "|"
        $title1 = _GetExtProperty($path, 10) & "|"
        $album1 = _GetExtProperty($path, 17) & "|"

GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($artist1 & $title1 & $album1 & $path, $playlist)
#cs     
        $percent = Round($i / $filesArray[0] * 100)
        ProgressSet($percent, $percent & "% done")
#ce     
        ; Sleep(20)

;        If $percent >= 100 then
;            Return
;        EndIf
    Next

If FileReadLine($inipath, 6) = "Enabled=1" Then GUICtrlSetState($playlist, $GUI_SHOW)
    return
EndFunc  ;==>pcdir

hi

i changed the dir loading function to work here now . i guess something is wrong with the progress bar . you might want to put in in main dialog and show only when needed?

the buttons for next / previous file should be image buttons too like (<<) and (>>) - so far you have only a button for next

i will work on the drag / drop code and post as soon as im finished..

Func pcdir()
    If FileReadLine($inipath, 6) = "Enabled=1" Then GUICtrlSetState($playlist, $GUI_HIDE)

$filesArray = RecursiveFileSearch($pcdir, "(?i)\.(mp3|wav)")

;    ProgressOn("L|M|TER Media Player", "Creating playlist ...", "", -1, -1, 16)

For $i = 1 To $filesArray[0]

_GUICtrlStatusBar_SetText($statusbar, "Adding file " & $i & " of " & $filesArray[0], 2)

$path = $filesArray[$i]

#cs     
        $percent = Round($i / $filesArray[0] * 100)
        ProgressSet($percent, $percent & "% done")
#ce     
        ; Sleep(20)

;        If $percent >= 100 then
;            Return
;        EndIf
    Next

If FileReadLine($inipath, 6) = "Enabled=1" Then GUICtrlSetState($playlist, $GUI_SHOW)
    return
EndFunc  ;==>pcdir

hm sorry for double posting . the web server keeps crashing??

all code changes i did for drag & drop

;;; all drag / drop file related changes

Global $WM_DROPFILES = 0x233

Global $gaDropFiles[1], $str = ""

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_DROPFILES, "WM_DROPFILES_FUNC") ; my function

$gui = GUICreate("", 634, 465, 190, 121, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES)

;

;

;

Func WM_DROPFILES_FUNC($hWnd, $msgID, $wParam, $lParam)

Local $nSize, $pFileName

Local $nAmt = DllCall("shell32.dll", "int", "DragQueryFile", "hwnd", $wParam, "int", 0xFFFFFFFF, "ptr", 0, "int", 255)

ConsoleWrite("WM_DROPFILES_FUNC " & @LF);

For $i = 0 To $nAmt[0] - 1

$nSize = DllCall("shell32.dll", "int", "DragQueryFile", "hwnd", $wParam, "int", $i, "ptr", 0, "int", 0)

$nSize = $nSize[0] + 1

$pFileName = DllStructCreate("char[" & $nSize & "]")

DllCall("shell32.dll", "int", "DragQueryFile", "hwnd", $wParam, "int", $i, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($pFileName), "int", $nSize)

ReDim $gaDropFiles[$i + 1]

$gaDropFiles[$i] = DllStructGetData($pFileName, 1)

$pFileName = 0

Next

GetDroppedFiles()

EndFunc ;==>WM_DROPFILES_FUNC

;

;

func GetDroppedFiles()

Local $nbrFiles

Local $i

ConsoleWrite("GetDroppedFiles" & @LF);

$nbrFiles = UBound($gaDropFiles) - 1; -- global

For $i = 0 To $nbrFiles

_GUICtrlStatusBar_SetText($statusbar, "Adding file " & $i & " of " & $nbrFiles, 2)

If FileExists($gaDropFiles[$i]) Then

$path = $gaDropFiles[$i]

EndIf

Next

endfunc

Seek slider doesn't work properly and the time lapsed and time remaining for songs are all wrong ( 6 minutes remaining on a 3 minute song? Something is definitely wrong ) and the volume slider is upside down (as Bert stated)

They're the only two problems i'm having with your mp3 player. Other than that, 3 thumbs up :)

My scripts:AppLauncherTRAY - Awesome app launcher that runs from the system tray NEW VERSION! | Run Length Encoding - VERY simple compression in pure autoit | Simple Minesweeper Game - Fun little game :)My website

So ...

The seek slider works on some computers ... but on others no ... (don't know the reason)

How can i change the slider volume slider to make the max to be on top ? (some code would be great)

I'm now working now on the new version,which will be released soon ...

I proudly anounce you that the new version is a little smaller ... (managed to make the loop 5-6 lines smaller :))... and the drag and drop function is working sweet ... (thx to nobbe) ;) ... the progress is now fixed (no progress though :D ... now it will show the loaded files in th statusbar (also thx to nobbe) :( ...

I'll accept all kind of help .. if someone makes a piece a code or something :cheer: that would be nice ...

CHEERS TO ALL THAT LIKE LMP AND SUPPORT HIS DEVELOPMENT :cheer: !

for the volume slider

you need to invert by using (100 - value of slider ) to correct it

on my own player i did something like

$slider_volume = GUICtrlCreateSlider(460, 196, 38, 61, BitOR($TBS_VERT, $TBS_NOTICKS))

GUICtrlSetData(-1, 100)

SoundSetWaveVolume(100 - GUICtrlRead($slider_volume))

Edited by nobbe

i try version 3.2.9

PLEASE, PLEASE !!!!

dont use up all @TEMP @ SCRIPTDIR ,@ WINDOWS, etc ... to store files all over the place

please keep all file relative to @scriptdir / .. pictures are also not neccessarily to be placed in temp dir or with fileinstall

nobbe

i try version 3.2.9

PLEASE, PLEASE !!!!

dont use up all @TEMP @ SCRIPTDIR ,@ WINDOWS, etc ... to store files all over the place

please keep all file relative to @scriptdir / .. pictures are also not neccessarily to be placed in temp dir or with fileinstall

nobbe

Agreed, keep them in one place. I don't mind them in temp dir, but probably better to put them in a "bin" folder or the like located in the script dir.

A tiny little bug ...

When you press the browse for media button and then press cancel or close the folder select viewer, the "search" and "next song" buttons become enabled even though there is no playlist loaded.

Just thought i'd let you know :)

My scripts:AppLauncherTRAY - Awesome app launcher that runs from the system tray NEW VERSION! | Run Length Encoding - VERY simple compression in pure autoit | Simple Minesweeper Game - Fun little game :)My website