L|M|TER Media Player - NEW VERSION 4.0.0.7 !

LIMITER

Thanks for feedback TehWhale :mellow: !

I think i'll make a separate au3 script for the register functions ... so Vista doesn't fu*k up the whole thing :(. Oh and about the image thing, i don't know how to fix it but i know that the new LMP will have a totally new skin with a mini mode to use without a big bulky GUI ... so don't worry :)

Cheers,

L|M|TER

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:mellow:.. GUI looks good!

(your title is saying update 3.6.2 your post is saying update 3.6.3)

Suggestions:

-ability to have multiple playlists

-make your background color exact the same as the background color of all controls (slider and icons).. (I can tell a diference between the colors)..

-Dont make it auto register the files.. Prompt the user..

-Sometimes the pause icon goes in the place were the prev. icon is and then the place were the pause icon was has nothing.. If I click the pause button it plays the previous song.. If I click the close button (in this situation) it plays next song..

Questions:

-How the f*ck do you make a toolbar?

:mellow:.. GUI looks good!

(your title is saying update 3.6.2 your post is saying update 3.6.3)

Suggestions:

-ability to have multiple playlists

-make your background color exact the same as the background color of all controls (slider and icons).. (I can tell a diference between the colors)..

-Dont make it auto register the files.. Prompt the user..

-Sometimes the pause icon goes in the place were the prev. icon is and then the place were the pause icon was has nothing.. If I click the pause button it plays the previous song.. If I click the close button (in this situation) it plays next song..

Questions:

-How the f*ck do you make a toolbar?

Uhm, It doesn't register the files. You have to click yes the first time you run it.

And there is a UDF for a toolbar, or you can use a sliding cube toolbar which I edited, with help from Sandin.

@L|M|TER

Great! This media player is the best. Make you should consider looking at monoceres' GDI+ stuff. Get some nice visualizations, but that would probably require a whole rewrite as it uses BASS to play it.

Cheers, TehWhale!

Great! This media player is the best. Make you should consider looking at monoceres' GDI+ stuff. Get some nice visualizations, but that would probably require a whole rewrite as it uses BASS to play it.

Cheers, TehWhale!

Not necessarily, it's not very pretty but he could record the audio output of the system and get the viz data from there.

Although it would be a lot better to just switch to bass. I see no reason not to use bass now when BrettF has released a bass udf.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Thanks again to all for using my media player !

As I said before,I'm actively working on the next LMP (3.6.4 -Coming soon !) which indeed will be the last one which will use _Soundxxxx functions, cause I'm considering switching to BASS would be great (not only for vizualisation but for compaibility and portabilty) :mellow:.

The new update will provide you a totally new skin :(, so you can choose the classic and the new one.It will also have a mini mode (the current version has it as "hide to tray" (sort of) ), and besides that... no WMP stuff used (Video player especially).

Cheers,

L|M|TER

• 2 weeks later...

Why I m Getting This error..? =S =O

One of your includes is trying to redeclare a constant

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just started rebuilding LMP from scratch :). It will feature BASS support,maybe some visualization,new interface and optimized and hopefully faster code :lmao:...

Expected release date : soon, maybe February(?) ...

Stay tuned,

L|M|TER

I'm glad you like it, BrettF :) I hope you'll like the rest too

Cheers,

L|M|TER

To be honest, I already don't like it. But that's just me. I don't like all the wasted space in the GUI... I like have every space used and the stuff that isn't should just be a buffer between the controls and sides... Or for graphics.. However, your buttons look very nice. One thing, which I don't know if you will fix, is most buttons call events on release, yours currently call on press down (try just clicking the minimize or exit buttons)...
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

@Ichigo

Well the interface is nowhere near finished :lmao: This is just pre-beta stuff, so don't expect it to do magic things.I saw the thing with minimize and exit but I don't know how to fix it :)

Cheers,

L|M|TER

I had a similar problem... I just had a function like this:

Func _Hold($ctrl)
While _IsPressed('01')
Sleep(10)
WEnd
$msg = GUIGetMsg()
Return $msg[4] = $ctrl; or whatever gets the current control the mouse is over
EndFunc
And then to use just put a _Hold($youControl) and if the function returns true continue with your function, else just return from your function.
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Sorry LIMITER but... the GUI isnt bad at all, it's just not in my gusto. I think there is some truth in Ichigo words, you should use more of available space in GUI and dont use so "dirty" background. Thats my opinion :) And as always, good luck my friend! :lmao: