(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Music player, supports most known filetypes and flac, with a low memory and processor usage, designed to be used in the traybar, drag-drop files/folders to listview, save and load playlists, 5 recent folders (stores last imported folders), playback available with media keys, 1 click in tray icon to hide/show, double click title bar to hide to tray, and much more.

It was made for me, and my needs, but im open to sugestions.

Modifier key:

+Arrows Up/Down Change volume,

+P Pause/Resume, Play from start if stopped,

+S Stops playback,

+Arrows Left/Right Jump to previous/next track,

+numbers 1,2,3.. being 1=10%, 2=20% etc and 0 being 100% volume of the player, (not numpad)

(modifier key can be changed in the menu.)

None of this would be possible without the help of the community!

Coment or send PM for suggestions of improvement or issues you have.

Thank ya'll.

What's New in Version 4.66

Released

Added a Big window mode.

With a click on a button to the right side of the listview, it switches between modes and saves that state for the next start.

Changed the search feature a little bit, now it gives results on real time, no longer uses the input and then search, now as the user

types in the query, the list gets updated (as long as there are at least 4 characters in the query)

Added colors to the listview, different colors per folder. (Also applies in the search window)

Thanks for code to color the listview @Nine.

And thanks to everyone else that has helped me through these years.

4.63 > 4.64: tweaks to the slider functions to make them smoother and more precise.

Also, enabled precise volume control through mouse wheel or up/down arrow keys, when the cursor is hovering the volume rectangle.

4.65:

- Added the colors to the listview for the saved playlists.

- Window no longer shows up at first start, if the flag "start in tray" is enabled.

- Fixed a bug introduced by me, where the window would accept mouse clicks when behind other windows.

- Tweaked the toast function so as to not steal focus from other windows.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.