About This File
- free, fast matrix computing environment for Windows (runs under Wine on Linux and Mac)
- built upon the robust Eigen code base (open-source), with many enhancements
- simple, intuitive functions, with extensive online documentation
- supports integer, single, and double precision, in real and complex matrices
- Tutorials with scripts, plus Test scripts for each function section
- easily exchange data between native binary files (.mat) and ASCII, Excel, and Xbase files, or AutoIt arrays
- 32-bit (x86-mode) and 64-bit (x64-mode) support
- in x64-mode, matrices can be any size that fits into available virtual memory (>4GB), and can be shared between processes
- over one thousand alias wrappers for flexibility and ease-of-use
The Eigen4AutoIt thread is here:
This computing environment allows you to do matrix I/O (memory & files), matrix arithmetic, transformation, reduction, and decomposition, solve systems of linear equations, and perform statistics. Most functions can act on integer, real, or complex matrices (or the latter's real/imaginary parts separately). Much of the actual complexity of using Eigen in its native C++ environment has been hidden for AutoIt users, through extensive bounds and error checks, an intuitive function-naming convention, a large help file, and detailed tutorials and test examples.
What's New in Version 4.6
- Added: all _Eigen_CwiseLogicalOp functions now support additional logical operations "xnor" (the logical inverse of "xor") and "nand" (the logical inverse of "and").
- Added: matrix parts variants (_Block/Col/Diag/Row) for _Eigen_IsCwiseEqual_AB.
- Added: matrix parts variants (_Block/Col/Diag/Row) for _Eigen_IsCwiseEqual_ToConstant.
- Added: matrix parts variants (_Block/Block_InPlace/Diag/Diag_InPlace) for _Eigen_ConditBinaryOp.
- Added: matrix parts variants (_Block/Block_InPlace/Diag/Diag_InPlace) for _Eigen_ConditScalarOp.
- Added: matrix parts variants (_Block/Block_InPlace/Diag/Diag_InPlace) for _Eigen_ConditUnaryOp.
- Added: matrix parts variants (_Block/Diag) for _Eigen_ConditMask.
- Added: _Eigen_ShowMatrix, to write matrix contents to console.
- Added: _Eigen_LDA's optional flag $writeEigenValues; when set, the size-ordered eigenvalues (and % of total sum) are output to console, to quantify the relative contribution of each discriminant axis to class separation.
- Added: _Eigen_LDA's optional damping parameter $lambda for regularisation of ill-conditioned inputs (e.g., collinear parameters).
- Changed: Eigen includes for dlls upgraded to stable release version 3.3.7.
- Changed: Boost includes for dlls upgraded to release version 1.72.0.
- Changed: Spectra includes for dlls upgraded to release version 0.8.1.
- Fixed: various typos and examples in Help document.