Mannyfresh15

2. mLipok

mLipok

• Similar Content

• By AZJIO
      My Notepad v0.4 (En, Ru)

Black theme

My_Notepad.7z (560kb sources + EXE)

I wanted to make an example for the help file. But I could not stop, and made more complicated.
    • By Professor_Bernd
      Hello.
      PSPad4AutoIt3 consists of the Editor PSPad and the Improvement Kit, and can be used as an portable Editor IDE for AutoIt3.
      The author of the PSPad Editor is Jan Fiala. I (Professor Bernd) am only the author of the Improvement Kit.

After months of work, PSPad4AutoIt3 version 1.0.0 beta is now ready.  
      I like to call it the "first real" version, because the Improvement Kit now handles a lot of things autonomously. So PSPad remains operable when an au3 script is started. Also there is now a setup that makes the installation easier. 👍 And for those who don't like/do not want an installer, there is a download without setup. Without setup, the user has to take care of the prerequirements himself. Only recommended for experienced users.
      The core functionalities "Run, Check Syntax, Compile and Comile Dialog" are integrated and work very well. Thanks to @Jos for extending AutoIt3Wrapper!  There are also a few more features that you can find in the main menu, menu item "Scripts" => "_AutoIt". These include "Debug to Console", "Debug to MsgBox" and the "Koda FormDesigner" as a helper for creating GUIs. In this menu there is also an item "_Tips and shortcuts". After a click the AutoIt-relevant shortcuts are displayed.
      The language in the menu "_AutoIt" is English. The language for PSPad in general can be set for more than 40 languages (Main menu => Settings => Program Settings => Language).
      PSPad4AutoIt3 is in a beta stage and does not have many features yet. But I am working on it!
      More information (EN, DE) and the download can be found in my PSPad4AutoIt3 Projekt in the AutoIt.de forum.
      I would be glad if you have a look at it and write me your opinion. Have fun!

Professor Bernd.
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit group
      please i've a question
      i had make a function that put some thing into the clipBoard and paste it
      using the send function
      e.g
      ClipPut("hello")
      send("^v")

when the keyboard is english all things work fine
      but when the keyboard is arabic the send command write the ltr v insted of the text in clipboard
      i was tryed to use
      send("{ctrldown}v{ctrlUp}")
      but the same
      please can any one help me

• By Kiko745
      Hello!
      I am new to autoit so please if someone could help me. I am trying to combine multiple .txt files but I can't get it right. In every file are the exact amout of lines ( for example here are 2 ) ,            I don't want to make it for just 2 lines for each txt files but for all the lines the txt files contains. The thing I want to do is :
      Text File 1
      Hello my name
      I am a big
      Text File 2
      is Fred,
      Potato head for
      Text File 3
      and I like to eat pizza.
      Not getting this right.
      ------------------- Combine them all into one txt file like here ------------------------------
      Final Text file
      Hello my name is Fred, and I like to eat pizza.
      I am a big Potato head for Not getting this right.

Thanks for any advice!
      P.S. Sorry for my English, not my first language.

• By Kruxe
      Hello Everyone,
      I am very green when it comes to AutoIT, I have recently started using it to automate a job that i perform using MS Excel and that is working great. Recently I have been faced with a challenge I which i need to copy a specific set of lines from one .txt file and past them, overwriting a specific set of lines in a different .txt file. I honestly have no clue how I can copy the specified lines and transfer them. What functions / commands could I use and how could I lay them out I AutoIT? Any and all help will be appreciated. 
      Thanks!
      Kruxe