4 Screenshots

About This File

Features:

• Create modern looking borderless and resizable GUIs with control buttons (Close,Maximize/Restore,Minimize, Fullscreen, Menu)
  • True borderless, resizeable GUI with full support for aerosnap etc.
  • Many color schemes/themes included. See MetroThemes.au3 for more details.
  • 2 type of Windows 8/10 style buttons.
  • Modern checkboxes, radios, toggles and progressbar.
  • All buttons, checkboxes etc. have hover effects!
  • Windows 10 style modern MsgBox.
  • Windows 10/Android style menu that slides in from left.

What's New in Version 4.3

Released

Version 4.3 - Changelog - 13.07.2016

Bugfixes:

• Fixed a bug where the fullscreen button was misplaced on different DPI sizes.
  • Fixed a bug where the maximized window was not properly on the top edge after using the fullscreen mode.
  • Fixed a bug where the checkbox groups were not assigned properly.
  • Fixed the bug that using "-1" didn't point to the handle of the created metro control (buttons, checkboxes etc.)
  • Fixed a bug where the default window control buttons appeared after minimizing from the taskbar and using older Windows versions.
  • Fixed a bug where MustDeclareVars option couldn't be used without errors.
  • Fixed a bug that caused problems when using multiple metro GUIs with fullscreen + resizing option.

Improvements:

• Dark themes are slightly brighter now. They were too dark on many screens.
  • Creating a GUI without drag&resize is now also created as a true borderless GUI instead of using $WS_POPUP. (To support minimizing from the taskbar)
  • When working with multiple metro GUIs, you no longer need to use "_GUI_DragAndResizeUpdate" after switching GUIs. (_GUI_DragAndResizeUpdate won't work anymore)
  • You can now pass color settings for the metro functions in hex and don't have to pass it as string.

New features:

• Added on/off toggles. This allows you to create a toggle with two different texts like "enabled/disabled".
  • Added timeout option for metro MsgBox.
  • Added font options for the menu buttons.
  • Added new _Metro_SetGUIOption which allows to set options like drag, resize, min width and min height seperately for a GUI.

8 people like this

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• Traskiz
      Windows 10 RunAs script problem
      By Traskiz
      Hello,

I have a problem, I cant run script as administrator in Windows 10:
      main.exe:
      RegWrite('HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\BITS', 'EnableBITSMaxBandwidth','REG_DWORD',Number('1'))
      RegWrite('HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\BITS', 'MaxTransferRateOnSchedule','REG_DWORD',Number('100'))
      RegWrite('HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\BITS', 'MaxBandwidthValidFrom','REG_DWORD',Number('7'))
      RegWrite('HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\BITS', 'MaxBandwidthValidTo','REG_DWORD',Number('22'))
      RegWrite('HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\BITS', 'UseSystemMaximum','REG_DWORD',Number('1'))
      RegWrite('HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\BITS', 'MaxTransferRateOffSchedule','REG_DWORD',Number('400'))
      run.exe:
      Global $sUserName = "administrator"
      Global $sPassword = "pass"
      Global $sDomain = "domain"
      RunAsWait($sUserName, $sDomain, $sPassword, 2, "main.exe", "", @TempDir)
      If I run "run.exe" it dont work...
      If  I change main.exe to this:
      msgbox(1,"",@username)        
      and it runs and shows administrator in message box... but it cant elevate main.exe with RegWrite() command...

I tried using #RequireAdmin in first line of main.exe, but it not worked... UAC is set to "do not notify"

This method of elevation worked on Windows 7 and Windows XP...
      Please help!
    • damon
      RegWrite with Windows 10
      By damon
      I am having an issue with windows 10 and regwrite.  when i run my script it acts as though it has updated the registry but when i view the registry it has not updated the keys.  I added error checking to the script but it is not showing errors.  now if i remove #requireadmin i will get error 1 - unable to open requested key.
      her is my code.

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Process.au3> ; Declared Variables Global $userName = "user" Global $userPassword = "Ktesting" Global $autologin = "1" Global $notification = "0" Global $balloon = "0" If @OSArch = "X64" Then Global $HKLM = "HKLM64" Else Global $HKLM = "HKLM" EndIf ; Looks for switch on program start If $CmdLine[0] > 0 Then ; looks for switch on startup If $CmdLine[1] = "/boot" Then BootMachine() Else MachineInstallation() EndIf ; Setup Kiosk for first time Func MachineInstallation() #RequireAdmin MsgBox (1, "Installation", "Starting Install") ; Add Program to Run registry Key RegWrite ($HKLM & "\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "DL Kiosk", "REG_SZ", "c:\temp\DL Testing Kiosk\dl testing kiosk.exe /boot") If @error Then MsgBox (1, "error", @error) EndIf ; Add Automatic Logon Registry Key RegWrite ($HKLM & "\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "AutoAdminLogon", "REG_SZ", $autologin) If @error Then MsgBox (1, "error", @error) EndIf RegWrite ($HKLM & "\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultUserName", "REG_SZ", $userName) If @error Then MsgBox (1, "error", @error) EndIf RegWrite ($HKLM & "\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultPassword", "REG_SZ", $userPassword) If @error Then MsgBox (1, "error", @error) EndIf ; Pop Ups and Notification Center Registry RegWrite ("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer", "DisableNotificationCenter", "REG_SZ", $notification) If @error Then MsgBox (1, "error", @error) EndIf RegWrite ("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced", "EnableBalloonTips", $balloon) If @error Then MsgBox (1, "error", @error) EndIf MsgBox (1, "Installation", "Install completed") EndFunc Exit  
      EDIT:
      i think i figured out my problem.  I was missing the space between Windows and NT.  user error, sorry.  
    • dreivilo47
      [Solved] WinMenuSelectItem doesn't work with my Dutch Notepad
      By dreivilo47
      I have a Dutch version of Windows 10.
      The Dutch word for "File" = "Bestand" and for "Page Setup" = "Pagina-instelling".
      WinMenuSelectItem doesn't select this items.  What can be the reason?

Run("notepad.exe") WinWaitActive("[CLASS:Notepad]") WinMenuSelectItem("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "Bestand", "Pagina-instelling...") Sleep(4000) WinClose("[CLASS:Notepad]")  
    • dreivilo47
      [SOLVED] How to solve this problem?
      By dreivilo47
      When I use the following code I receive an UAC message:

#RequireAdmin RunWait("msiexec /i winzip205-64.msi /quiet") Exit How can I hide (bypass) the UAC message?
    • Wingens
      Metro style combo
      By Wingens
      Hi all,
      I created a little script we use at work for inputing date and time stamps into our ticket system.
      Now I thought it would look nice in a Metro style GUI, I found an UDF on the forum what does almost everything I want.
      I have but one thing I can't seem to find and don't have the skills to create.
      The gui uses one pulldown menu (GUICtrlCreateCombo) it stays in the older looking style.
      I attached the script and files I have, also in the zip you find an example of what I am looking for.

Hope you guys can help me 
      Hotkey.zip