About This File
- Create modern looking borderless and resizable GUIs with control buttons (Close,Maximize/Restore,Minimize, Fullscreen, Menu)
- True borderless, resizeable GUI with full support for aerosnap etc.
- Many color schemes/themes included. See MetroThemes.au3 for more details.
- 2 type of Windows 8/10 style buttons.
- Modern checkboxes, radios, toggles and progressbar.
- All buttons, checkboxes etc. have hover effects!
- Windows 10 style modern MsgBox.
- Windows 10/Android style menu that slides in from left.
What's New in Version 4.3
Version 4.3 - Changelog - 13.07.2016
- Fixed a bug where the fullscreen button was misplaced on different DPI sizes.
- Fixed a bug where the maximized window was not properly on the top edge after using the fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a bug where the checkbox groups were not assigned properly.
- Fixed the bug that using "-1" didn't point to the handle of the created metro control (buttons, checkboxes etc.)
- Fixed a bug where the default window control buttons appeared after minimizing from the taskbar and using older Windows versions.
- Fixed a bug where MustDeclareVars option couldn't be used without errors.
- Fixed a bug that caused problems when using multiple metro GUIs with fullscreen + resizing option.
- Dark themes are slightly brighter now. They were too dark on many screens.
- Creating a GUI without drag&resize is now also created as a true borderless GUI instead of using $WS_POPUP. (To support minimizing from the taskbar)
- When working with multiple metro GUIs, you no longer need to use "_GUI_DragAndResizeUpdate" after switching GUIs. (_GUI_DragAndResizeUpdate won't work anymore)
- You can now pass color settings for the metro functions in hex and don't have to pass it as string.
- Added on/off toggles. This allows you to create a toggle with two different texts like "enabled/disabled".
- Added timeout option for metro MsgBox.
- Added font options for the menu buttons.
- Added new _Metro_SetGUIOption which allows to set options like drag, resize, min width and min height seperately for a GUI.