About This File
- Create modern looking borderless and resizable GUIs with control buttons (Close,Maximize/Restore,Minimize, Fullscreen, Menu)
- True borderless, resizeable GUI with full support for aerosnap etc.
- Many color schemes/themes included. See MetroThemes.au3 for more details.
- 2 type of Windows 8/10 style buttons.
- Modern checkboxes, radios, toggles and progressbar.
- All buttons, checkboxes etc. have hover effects!
- Windows 10 style modern MsgBox.
- Windows 10/Android style menu that slides in from left.
What's New in Version 5.1
Version 5.1 - Changelog - 17.10.2017
- Added support for OnEventMode - The UDF will automatically detect this if you enable OnEventMode before including the MetroUDF. You can also manually enable it using _Metro_EnableOnEventMode.
- Added _Metro_InputBox - A modern looking input box that allows entering a PW or other details.
- Added a new parameter "$tMargin" to _Metro_AddControlButtons and _Metro_AddControlButton_Back, to allow custom margin size (free space from the corners)
- Added _Metro_ToggleSwitch, _Metro_CheckboxSwitch, toggles between checked/unchecked states and then return the current state. -> Should only be used to handle user clicks
- Added GUIAccelerator to _Metro_MsgBox to allow closing the MsgBox faster by pressing enter to click the default button.
- Aligned the toggle/radio text to the left instead of center
- Increased hover effect visibilty on the Metro Toggle when using a light theme.
- Added a workaround for the resize cursor getting stuck on controls very close to the window border.
- Fixed hover effect of toggle checked being stuck despite the $NoAnimation parameter being set to true for startup.
Added a new parameter "$NoHoverEffect" to _Metro_RadioCheck and _Metro_CheckboxCheck to prevent the hover effect from appearing/freezing when calling the function manually without user interaction.
- Should be used anytime the checkbox/radio is not "clicked" by the user but checked manually during startup otherwise the hover effect is stuck until the mouse is moved over the control