About This File
- Create modern looking borderless and resizable GUIs with control buttons (Close,Maximize/Restore,Minimize, Fullscreen, Menu)
- True borderless, resizeable GUI with full support for aerosnap etc.
- Many color schemes/themes included. See MetroThemes.au3 for more details.
- 2 type of Windows 8/10 style buttons.
- Modern checkboxes, radios, toggles and progressbar.
- All buttons, checkboxes etc. have hover effects!
- Windows 10 style modern MsgBox.
- Windows 10/Android style menu that slides in from left.
What's New in Version 5.0
Version 5.0 - Changelog - 03.09.2017
Hover effects, minimize,maximize,restore and other GUI effects are now working natively, there is no need to call any function in a loop.
- This also allows the hover effects to work if the main script is paused due to "Sleep, Msgbox etc."
- The hover effects now work slightly faster and create less CPU usage, however the startup time of the main script is slightly increased. Thanks to @binhnx for his SSCtrlHover UDF.
Maximize, Minimize, Fullscreen and Restore buttons now work natively, meaning you don't need to set actions for them manually.
- If you prefer handling the buttons manually, then you can disable this by setting "$ControlBtnsAutoMode = False"
- Added _Metro_CreateButtonEx2 -> Creates a slightly rounded button without a frame around. Hovering changes the button color to a lighter color.
- Added _Metro_CreateCheckboxEx2 -> Creates a modern round checkbox.
- Added _Metro_CreateRadioEx -> Creates a metro style radio with colored checkmark.
Added "_Metro_RightClickMenu" an easy to use rightclick menu. You can use this with listviews or anything else.
- Check out the example for a demo of the rightclick menu and how to implement it. -> Rightclick on Button3 to show the menu.
Added multiple new themes with flat colors and updated the old themes.
- Check out the example for a demo with all themes by pressing the menu button -> Themes Demo
- You can now delete all controls that have hover effects(buttons, checkboxes etc.) using GUICtrlDelete($ControlHandle). This will also automatically release all resources and remove the control from the global array.
- Many other optimizations,changes and bugfixes.
8 people like this