4 Screenshots

About This File

Features:

• Create modern looking borderless and resizable GUIs with control buttons (Close,Maximize/Restore,Minimize, Fullscreen, Menu)
  • True borderless, resizeable GUI with full support for aerosnap etc.
  • Many color schemes/themes included. See MetroThemes.au3 for more details.
  • 2 type of Windows 8/10 style buttons.
  • Modern checkboxes, radios, toggles and progressbar.
  • All buttons, checkboxes etc. have hover effects!
  • Windows 10 style modern MsgBox.
  • Windows 10/Android style menu that slides in from left.

What's New in Version 5.1

Released

Version 5.1 - Changelog - 17.10.2017

New features:

• Added support for OnEventMode - The UDF will automatically detect this if you enable OnEventMode before including the MetroUDF. You can also manually enable it using _Metro_EnableOnEventMode.
  • Added _Metro_InputBox - A modern looking input box that allows entering a PW or other details.
  • Added a new parameter "$tMargin" to _Metro_AddControlButtons and _Metro_AddControlButton_Back, to allow custom margin size (free space from the corners)
  • Added _Metro_ToggleSwitch, _Metro_CheckboxSwitch, toggles between checked/unchecked states and then return the current state.  -> Should only be used to handle user clicks
  • Added GUIAccelerator to _Metro_MsgBox to allow closing the MsgBox faster by pressing enter to click the default button.

Improvments:

• Aligned the toggle/radio text to the left instead of center
  • Increased hover effect visibilty on the Metro Toggle when using a light theme.

Bugfixes:

• Added a workaround for the resize cursor getting stuck on controls very close to the window border. 
  • Fixed hover effect of toggle checked being stuck despite the $NoAnimation parameter being set to true for startup.
  • Added a new parameter "$NoHoverEffect" to _Metro_RadioCheck and _Metro_CheckboxCheck to prevent the hover effect from appearing/freezing when calling the function manually without user interaction. 
    • Should be used anytime the checkbox/radio is not "clicked" by the user but checked manually during startup otherwise the hover effect is stuck until the mouse is moved over the control

8 people like this

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello Im using Metro UDF and there is a code when menu panel is shown by clicking on menu button.

And what I want I want make instead  Case $GUI_MENU_BUTTON, this $MenuSelect[1].. Case
      While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $GUI_CLOSE_BUTTON _Metro_GUIDelete($Form1) ;Delete GUI/release resources, make sure you use this when working with multiple GUIs! Exit Case $GUI_MINIMIZE_BUTTON GUISetState(@SW_MINIMIZE, $Form1) Case $GUI_MENU_BUTTON ;Create an Array containing menu button names Local $MenuButtonsArray[5] = ["Themes Demo", "Settings", "About", "Contact", "Exit"] ; Open the metro Menu. See decleration of $MenuButtonsArray above. Local $MenuSelect = _Metro_MenuStart($Form1, 150, $MenuButtonsArray) Switch $MenuSelect ;Above function returns the index number of the selected button from the provided buttons array. Case "0" ConsoleWrite("Returned 0 = Starting themes demo. Please note that the window border colors are not updated during this demo." & @CRLF) ;_ThemesDemo() Case "1" ConsoleWrite("Returned 1 = Settings button clicked." & @CRLF) Case "2" ConsoleWrite("Returned 2 = About button clicked." & @CRLF) Case "3" ConsoleWrite("Returned 3 = Contact button clicked." & @CRLF) Case "4" ConsoleWrite("Returned 4 = Exit button clicked." & @CRLF) _Metro_GUIDelete($Form1) Exit EndSwitch WEnd I tried something like this what I found on forum but not work
      ;~ Case Else ;~ For $i = 0 To $MenuSelect ;~ ;MsgBox("","",$liczba) ;~ ;MsgBox("","",$MenuSelect) ;~ If $MenuSelect == "1" Then ;~ ;If $MenuSelect[$i] = "0" Then ;~ ConsoleWrite("Returned 1 = Settings button clicked." & @CRLF) ;~ ;EndIf ;~ Elseif $MenuSelect == "2" Then ;~ ConsoleWrite("Returned 2" & @CRLF) ;~ ExitLoop ;~ EndIf ;~ Next  
    • BBs19
      By BBs19
      Features:
      Create modern looking borderless and resizable GUIs with control buttons (Close,Maximize/Restore,Minimize, Fullscreen, Menu) True borderless, resizeable GUI with full support for aerosnap etc. Many color schemes/themes included. See MetroThemes.au3 for more details. 3 type of Windows 8/10 style buttons. Modern checkboxes, radios, toggles and progressbar. All buttons, checkboxes etc. have hover effects! Windows 10 style modern MsgBox. Windows 10/Android style menu that slides in from left. Windows 10 style right click menu  
      Credits: @UEZ, for the function to create buttons with text using GDIPlus. @binhnx for his SSCtrlHover UDF

Changelog:
      Download UDF with example:

• keelaji
      By keelaji
      Hello,
      first of all i searched in the forum but i didn't found any solution to my problem.
      I am using windows 10.
      I made a script that is supposed to change the title to the active window, resize it to the smallest size possible (should be around 800 x 600) and move to (0, 0).
      I can change the title but i fail to do the other 2 tasks.
      i use wingettitle [active] copied from the F1 help tool (and this works), i i put the title in a variable and than i use
      winsettitle ($variable, "one") (this works too)
      winmove ("one", 0, 0, 800, 600) (doesn't do anything)
      i also tried
      local $x = winget ( "one")
      msgbox (0, "", $x) (i get a completely white box so i suppose winget can't have any data about my window ??)
      any suggestion ?