BBs19

MetroGUI UDF v4 - Windows 10 style buttons, toggles, radios, menu etc.

129 posts in this topic

Nice demo, and even nicer app!

Might prove useful in the future...

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Somehow parts of your code look familiar to me....

Br,

UEZ ;)

Edited by UEZ
2 people like this

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Somehow parts of your code look familiar to me....

Br,

UEZ ;)

So it was you who posted the metro buttons function somewhere in the forum !  Thanks, they look really amazing if added in the right place and customized to match the gui, they make autoit look a little more "up to date" :) 

:mellow:   :)  :D  :wub:

A-MA-ZING !

Never forget to mark a question as resolved, this button has been purposely created :-P 

Think switch block in main while loop can be easily shortened.

Switch $nMsg
    Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $ExitButton
        _WinAPI_DeleteObject($aExitButton[0])
        _WinAPI_DeleteObject($aExitButton[1])
        _WinAPI_DeleteObject($aMinimizeButton[0])
        _WinAPI_DeleteObject($aMinimizeButton[1])
        _WinAPI_DeleteObject($aButton2[0])
        _WinAPI_DeleteObject($aButton2[1])
        _WinAPI_DeleteObject($aButton1[0])
        _WinAPI_DeleteObject($aButton1[1])
        _GDIPlus_Shutdown()
        Exit
    Case $MinimizeButton
        GUISetState(@SW_MINIMIZE, $Form1)

Case $Button1
        MsgBox(64, "", "Button 1")
    Case $Button2
        MsgBox(64, "", "Button 2")
EndSwitch

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

#10 ·  Posted

@JohnOne

Thanks, changed in first post.

@Valuater

Thanks, fixed.

#11 ·  Posted

I would suggest removing "Global" from a loop

While 1     
#Region Metro Style GUI-Control

Global $aMouseInfo, $bShow = False, $bHide = False

8)

In this case I can suggest you the same with #Region 

#Region Metro Style GUI-Control 
While 1

how i can guess by name of the region

it includes the entire loop :    While ..... Wend

February 26, 2017: New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with the updated SciTE v3.7.3 release
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Last update: 2017-02-26
Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAPPOP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * WinSCP UDF *

My contribution to others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities *

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Neat design! Great work BBs19  :thumbsup:

Heroes, there is no such thing

One day I'll discover what IE.au3 has of special for so many users using it.
C'mon there's InetRead and WinHTTP, way better
happy.png

*Update 20.02.2015*

I updated the old "MetroStyle GUI" script and created a small UDF. CPU usage has been reduced and the script is now very easy to work with :)

Also added many themes (inspired by Android material colors).

Thanks for sharing.

P.S. I would suggest, that you resize ALL your screenshots to 75% maybe, as they are too big for my Netbook screen (when clicked), and don't need to be so large really.

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox

userbar.png

Thank's

where is the " Textbox , radio button , Progressbar , checkbox and etc " with metro theme ?

:)

#16 ·  Posted (edited)

Thank's

where is the " Textbox , radio button , Progressbar , checkbox and etc " with metro theme ?

:)

See first post, i have updated the UDF. There are also checkboxes now, For Edit and Inputbox you can just you "0" as exstyle, and it will match the GUI better and look modern, no need for extra function :) Radio buttons shouldn't be too hard, but i had no time to read tutorials for GDI Plus, so for now no Radio buttons or progressbar.

Edited by BBs19

Updated UDF to Version 3.0:

• UDF has been completely rewritten. Version 3.0 will make the usage as easy as never before.
  • Borderless and resizable GUIs with new control buttons (Close,Maximize/Restore,Minimize) in Windows 10 style
  • New and updated color schemes/themes. 
  • 2 type of Windows 8/10 style buttons with different hover effects.
  • Metro style checkboxes, radios, toggles and progressbar.
  • All buttons, checkboxes etc. have now hover effects!

See first post for more details and new pictures.

1 person likes this

Very cool.

Can you provide example with Edit ?

btw.
please post it here:
https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/files/category/11-gui-additions/

February 26, 2017: New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with the updated SciTE v3.7.3 release
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Last update: 2017-02-26
Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAPPOP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * WinSCP UDF *

My contribution to others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities *

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

When running the example, no text shows on the buttons. Changing theme/text color does nothing; neither does running in Beta (although beta-run makes buttons fit into the GUI better)

Am I missing something?

Its good but my only comment would be i cant make the check boxes or radio buttons smaller than 24 the slider and buttons etc are great but the check and radios seem out of proportion with the others