mLipok

JavaManagement.au3 UDF

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Some time ago I had the need to check and change some JAVA configuration  settings.
Here is the result of my work.

This UDF is desinged to manage JAVA Settings and Environment. This UDF is NOT designed to interact with JAVA Applets.

EXAMPLE:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w 7
#Tidy_Parameters=/sort_funcs /reel
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy=Y

#include "JavaManagement.au3"

_Example()

Func _Example()
    Local $aRecommendedVersion = _JavaMan_Version_Latest()
    If Not @error Then
        _ArrayDisplay($aRecommendedVersion, '$aRecommendedVersion')
    EndIf

Local $aInstaledVersion = _JavaMan_Version_Instaled()
    If Not @error Then
        _ArrayDisplay($aInstaledVersion, '$aInstaledVersion')
    EndIf

MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, '_JavaMan_Version_IsLatest()', _JavaMan_Version_IsLatest())

EndFunc    ;==>_Example

Downolad section:

Regards,
mLipok

Edited by mLipok
Link to download section, added example

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2017-06-04

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Psyllex
      By Psyllex
      I have a super simple login screen I'm trying to access that is written in java.  My java testing tools can't access the login screen because it's a modal window.  So I figured I'd see if AutoIt can manipulate 'something' on it.  I can enter text within the text boxes for user name and password.  But I can't see to click on the login button.  I've tried just tabbing to it and hitting the enter key (as I really wouldn't have to be completely interacting with the frame).  But that didn't work.  I was hoping to throw it some coordinates and just double click in that relative area, but when I get the whole " ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.:" when I attempt to use ControlGetPos() I'm assuming because it can't truly interact with the Java frame.  So I'm kind of stuck here...can't use AutoIt, can't use a Java automation testing tool to do this due to the modal issues.  Does anyone have any ideas?  My code is below though I think it's less to do with code and more what AutoIt can and can't do.
      #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Local $hWnd = WinActivate("[CLASS:sunawtframe]", "Login") Local $aPos = ControlGetPos($hWnd, "[CLASS:SUNAWTFRAME]", "Login") Local $myXPos = $aPos[0] + 420 Local $myYPos = $aPos[1] + 270 Send("guest") Send("{TAB}") Send("guest") Send("{TAB}") ;Tried Control Click it failed ControlClick($hWnd, "", "Login") ;Tried Mouse Click and that failed MouseClick("Left", $myXPos, $myYPos, 2)  
      Thanks for any help!
    • initspawn
      By initspawn
      Hello,
      I've been trying to automate a process to check in the GUI of a Java program for a certain condition. When I use the Autoit Window information tool I don't get anything under the control tab, which seems to be normal for a Java program. I've been able to automate what I need using ControlSend and checking for the condition using ImageSearch but the Java program will not accept ControlSend unless it is the active window. I'd like to run the script while the window is inactive so I can still use the PC but haven't been able to come up with a solution other than a virtual machine. I even tried sysinternals desktops to create a second virtual desktop but that just causes WinActivate to return a failure after you switch to another virtual desktop. Does anyone have any ideas for getting a window to think its active when its not or an alternative to ControlSend that may work?
      Thanks. 
    • Muhammad_Awais_Sharif
      By Muhammad_Awais_Sharif
      Hi
      I have Java 8 installer 
      I want to automate it's installation process. 
      I have found silent installation method but I want to install it using controls clicking like as normal user do 
      But I don't find any control using  AutoIt v3 Window Info 
      How I can find it's control buttons ?
      Thank you 
    • DCAlliances
      By DCAlliances
      Hi there
      We have a legacy app that utilising this AutoIt/Selenium for automating the web app that have. It's been running well since 2010 late 2014. We stoped a bit on this. Then start again this year.
      We have an issue on one of the step which is relating on PDF Save Dialog Box Stop working - basically it won't click to Save button for some reason. We pin point this and we believe it stop at lib.AU3_Send("!S",0); ... line 7 below.
      Any ideas?

public void SaveDialogueBox(String filePath, String firstName, String lastName) { lib.AU3_WinWaitActive("File Download", "", 10); lib.AU3_WinActivate("File Download", ""); // Debug: VV - swap // lib.AU3_ControlClick("File Download", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","",1, 1, 1); lib.AU3_Send("!S", 0); lib.AU3_WinWaitActive("Save As", "", 10); lib.AU3_Sleep(500); lib.AU3_Send(filePath + firstName + " " + lastName, 1); lib.AU3_Sleep(2000); if (reader.getWindowVersion().equals("Windows Vista or Windows 7")) { //lib.AU3_ControlClick("Save As", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]","",1, 1, 1); lib.AU3_Send("!S", 0); } else { lib.AU3_ControlClick("Save As", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","",1, 1, 1); } lib.AU3_WinWaitActive("Download complete", "", 10); lib.AU3_Sleep(2000); lib.AU3_ControlClick("Download complete", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:4]","",1, 1, 1); lib.AU3_WinActivate("[REGEXPTITLE:.*EUC .*]", ""); }  

• Duck
      By Duck
      I am having some issue coming up with the logic to detect the latest version of Java installed on a PC via the JRE in C:\Program Files\Java\*
      I need to detect the latest version of Java (JRE) to dynamically create a batch file that points to the correct Java version. 
      I have already put all the subfolders name's in an array but now i need to find the latest version for my $version variable