cruisepandey

AutoIT exe works manually but while invoking with JAVA, it just launches cmd and nothing happens after that

Hi There ! 

I have a script here

;Launch CMD
Run("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")
sleep(2000)
$cmdHandle = WinActivate("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")
Sleep(2000)

;Sending document
ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "ftp" & @CRLF)
ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "open" & @CRLF)
Sleep(2000)
ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "first command" & @CRLF)
Sleep(2000)
ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "second-coomand" & @CRLF)

first-command and second-command I can't provide cause it's internal. I have complied this .au3 file into an exe and it does the work. But I need to invoke this with Java. Java code I have tried is

ProcessBuilder pb = new ProcessBuilder("C:\\Users\\username\\eclipse-workspace\\Examples\\src\\com\\own\\examples\\etc.exe");
    pb.start();
    Thread.sleep(5000);

Through java it just launches the cmd and nothing happens after that. Please help !!

What about #requireadmin?

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

You could use ftp batch text file instead which would be more reliable method:

Example (untested):

#include <File.au3>
Local $sFTPTemp = _TempFile(@TempDir)
FileWrite($sFTPTemp, "Open 127.0.0.1" & @CRLF)
FileWrite($sFTPTemp, "Command1" & @CRLF)
FileWrite($sFTPTemp, "Command2" & @CRLF & "Quit" & @CRLF)
;~ Use @ComSpec & ' /c ...' to [C]lose the command prompt window
;~ Use @ComSpec & ' /k ...' to [K]eep the command prompt window open
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /k ftp -n -s:"' & $sFTPTemp & '"')
FileDelete($sFTPTemp)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DJ143
      I have a autoit exe file which is used in upload/browse file functionality.  This has been integrated with selenium framework and I am invoking the autoit exe using Java process and runtime. 
      Now the issue is when I run the scripts and invoke the autoit exe in local it works perfectly.  But when I use selenium grid or jenkins to run the scripts in another windows server it is not working.
      Can anyone please suggest any solution for this?
    • By meety
      My au3 script program needs administrator privileges on win10 to be executed correctly, because it needs to be added to the boot---Script code:RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", @ScriptName, "REG_SZ", @ScriptFullPath)
      I need to let the program automatically get administrator privileges, so I use a function of #RequireAdmin. Although the program can be added to the boot, but does not execute after system boot up? why is that?
      What should I do?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Update:
      I found that after using the #RequireAdmin function, the program cannot be executed after system boot up.
      An example is given below. after it is compiled, it will not be executed after system boot up in the following two ways.
      1. C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp\
      2. RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", @ScriptName, "REG_SZ", @ScriptFullPath)
      why is that?
      example
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
      #RequireAdmin
      Func test()
          MsgBox(0, "", "this is test message")
      EndFunc   ;==>test
      test()

• By meety
      Hello everyone
      I found some problems when using au3info to get the visible text: as shown in the attachment.
      Why is that? What do I need to do to get the visible text content?

• By PeterVerbeek
      This topic give you access to an AutoIt functions library I maintain which is called PAL, Peter's AutoIt Library. The latest version 1.25 contains 212 functions divided into these topics:
      window, desktop and monitor GUI, mouse and color GUI controls including graphical buttons (jpg, png) logics and mathematics include constants string, xml string and file string dialogues and progress bars data lists: lists, stacks, shift registers and key maps (a.ka. dictionaries) miscellaneous: logging/debugging, process and system info Change log and files section  on the PAL website (SourceForge).
      A lot of these functions were created in the development of Peace, Peter's Equalizer APO Configuration Extension, which is a user interface for the system-wide audio driver called Equalizer APO.
    • By zoel
      Hello people, I have a script which calls CMD and executes the netstat command, but when I run it through SCITE the GUI opens but I have no output, How can I run the command as administrator?
      Here is my script so far
      #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiEdit.au3> #include <ScrollBarsConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #RequireAdmin Local $aWndPos Local $hWnd = GUICreate("Form2", 900, 420, -1, -1, Default + $WS_MAXIMIZE) GUISetBkColor(0xE4E4E4) Local $idFilemenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&File") Local $idExititem = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Exit", $idFilemenu) Local $idInput = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 210, 10, 660, 360) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKBORDERS) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, Default, "COURIER NEW") Local $idButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("NetStat", 10, 10, 190, 25) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, BitOR($GUI_DOCKLEFT, $GUI_DOCKTOP, $GUI_DOCKWIDTH, $GUI_DOCKHEIGHT)) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $idExititem Exit Case $idButton GUICtrlSetData($idInput, _CmdInfo() & @CRLF) _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll($idInput, $SB_SCROLLCARET) _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll($idInput, $SB_SCROLLCARET) EndSwitch WEnd Func _CmdInfo($_sCmdInfo = "netstat /b") Local $iPID = Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & $_sCmdInfo, "", @SW_HIDE, BitOR($STDERR_CHILD, $STDOUT_CHILD)) ; Wait until the process has closed using the PID returned by Run. ProcessWaitClose($iPID) ; Read the Stdout stream of the PID returned by Run. This can also be done in a while loop. Look at the example for StderrRead. Local $sOutput = StringReplace(StdoutRead($iPID), @CRLF & @CRLF, @CRLF) Local $sOutErr = StringReplace(StderrRead($iPID), @CRLF & @CRLF, @CRLF) Local $sReult = $sOutput <> "" ? $sOutput : $sOutErr Return $sReult EndFunc